something i've noticed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jonno, Oct 24, 2009.

1. jonno

jonno New Member

girls that have older brothers tend to be FTW.

in my experience girls who have older brothers tend to have better personalities and morals. assuming the brother isnt a scumbag, obviously.

that is all.

[​IMG]

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

What do you think would be the reason?

I have an older brother, but I don't think he had any impact on who I am now:dunno:

3. jonno

jonno New Member

i'm an only child. but if i had a younger sister i'd be protective as fuck and teach her right from wrong. when it comes to the personality thing... i love it when girls get my jokes and have a similar sense of humor. i assume these girls usually have it because they're constantly around a guy around the same age.

4. Deborah

lol, well usually when you are around the same age as your brother, you know right or wrong better than him! at least it was like this for me. But yeah he was a little protective of me but not too much.

5. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I think the fact that my older brother beat me up every day after school made me a better person :bigthumb:

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Really, its all in how the child was raised. I think having an involved father has more impact with a female more so then a brother ever could.

7. Deborah

:rofl: :rofl:

he very rarely beat me up(cause I would have told my dad and he of course would not want that,lol), just used to do stuff to make me mad/cry. One case that I remember now was tearing up a favorite book of mine, then I throw all of his books on the floor and walked all over them! lol

8. jonno

jonno New Member

good point. and hopefully if teh father is out of the picture and there IS an older brother he does the best to play that role.

9. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Me and by 3 best friends were all older brothers to at least 2 sisters each. The ones that are closer to your age are far more influenced than say my youngest sister who is 6 years younger than me.

And all that is trumped by the fathers. Most girls, knowingly or not, idolize their father and pick traits in guys that remind them of their dad. Me and my friends were just ones to kick some ass if they got out of line or if guys messed with them, because our fathers would have gone off the deep end if they knew.

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I've notice that I model what I look for in a guy after my brother rather than after my father like many girls do.

My brother and I would fight religiously since he often treated me like a younger brother rather than a younger sister. We never really made our parents aware of our fighting. If one of us had a huge bump on our head or a bloody lip we would say we fell. He also wouldn't try to make me mad/cry often but he did occasionally cut the hair off my dolls but I got revenge :mamoru:

11. jonno

jonno New Member

i believe the same can be said for guys. ....but look for traits in females that remind them of teh Mom :o

unless you are teh :greddy: :hay:. lettuce hope this isnt the case for all guys or i have a long life ahead of me. :hs:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009