Something is wrong

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bella, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella

Bella New Member

this may be the wrong forum, but recently I was in a place where I couldnt get alot of sleep for about 5 days. As soon as I got home I couldnt sleep and stayed up till about 12:30 am the following day. At that time I was up for 37 hours. Before that I prolly slept 15 hours in 5 days,

Well last night around 7ish I got really light headed and felt like I was drunk or on something and almost fell down. No hot flashes or anything but just dizzy need to sit. I couldnt drive home and had a girlfriend drive.

I slept from 12:30am till 11 am today because someone woke me for work. Felt fie all day and now its around the same time as yesterday and I'm at work feeling lightheaded and I cant really stand. It's taking about a half hour to write this.

I thought it was sleep deprevation but I slept pretty hard last night and ate ok. Could this be something else?

2. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

you need more sleep
    or you made urself sick

3. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

Chances are it's exhaustive fatigue, just eat to keep your blood sugar at a decent level, and sleep, don't forget to stay very well hydrated.

4. Bella

Bella New Member

I've been drinking water all day, I was in jail for 5 days for missing two traffic classes and was there from thursday afternoon till monday morning at 12:49. I didnt eat much in there except for fruit and hardboiled eggs and milk and water. When i came out I had a well rounded meal and my girlfriend said I felt that way because of the suger, but I've eaten all day and it's starting at the same time. I'll sleep more tonight, just freaked out cause this has nevre happened before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.