Something different than Max-OT

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by _Kanwisher!, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

If I view some of my first posts on these boards I was something around 6 foot, 135-140 pounds. I've been working out 5 days a week using the Max-OT program for about 8-9 months now and I've drastically improved my strength and tone and I now weigh around 170 lbs. Eating is still my weaker point. If you're familiar with the routine then you'd know that at the end there is a "6-month" training routine. i've decided to break that down to a 3 month routine by cutting some of the repeating weeks out because I want to try something new.

I research often about lifting and have really come out of the dark a lot about working out, but I still don't feel confident in making my own routine, I want maximum results, and I feel if I made my own routine I wouldn't be hitting myself as hard as I should.

Obviously I'm an ectomorph looking to gain mass and strength, I was looking into edit* HST, should I try it out? Any recommendations?

2. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

Any experience with I.C.E?

3. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

honestly man

i tried hst for like a week... it's fucking retarded

the 5x5 routines are by far my favorite... very simple, very effective... lots of hard work :)

4. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

It took me like an hour to figure out how HST even worked, it seemed like a lot of work just to get going on the workout. I just don't want to be stuck on Max-OT for any longer

5. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

6. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy working out in the gym and pushing my limits, I don't really relate it to hard work

7. Durk

Durk New Member

:confused:

Anyway, take a look at the routine sticky, lots of choices there, try some and find what works for you

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i enjoyed german volume training for a few months. made some nice size gains. strength gains remained static. i wouldn't do it for more tjhan 8 weeks or so.

9. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:confused:

wtf mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.