Someone's selling a project car - B18B into a 90 Integra - worth looking at?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by TrevorK, Mar 7, 2005.

1. TrevorK

TrevorK New Member

There's a guy here selling a 90 Integra, who said there's only "minor work" left in regards to getting the car running. The body/interior are supposed to be in good shape with no work needed there.

He put in a B18B into it, and converted to OBD1.

Now, I know nothing of all these Honda engine terms. From my research, it looks like a B18B should be a direct bolton (Minus the OBD1) with no aftermarket stuff needed?

The guy's asking $600 Canadian for the entire thing - shouldn't a decent B18B alone be worth 400-600???

If the OBD1 wiring is all complete, would it be a relatively easy swap to do?

2. MrJasey

MrJasey OT Supporter

www.g2ic.com has all the info about g2 integra, just do a search there and u can find ANYTHING you need

3. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

in my experience, getting into someone else's project car and trying to make it run is usually more trouble than it's worth. it's like getting into someone else's spreadsheet and making it work. there are so many things that the original owner will know of or would have thought of that you would have absolutely no idea of. i'm not saying its a lost cause, but go into it with wide open eyes and ask a ton of questions.