Someone please help me out

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Offroadin, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Offroadin

Offroadin She begged me to give her a cleveland steamer

Currently I have an old shitty Motorola flip phone and the whole screen is about to snap off so I really need a new phone. I am using Cingular right now and just plan on buying a phone and switching it over, but I have no clue what the good phones are now and thats where I need help.

All I really want the phone to have is color screen, camera, external display and a good battery life. I am willing to go with any brand as I know nothing about them. I plan on spending about $150 on the phone, but it can be a LITTLE over, just no damn $600 phone. Thanks guys

2. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

6230b. hands down the best phone we sell. Buy now, thank me later
    Killer camera (one of the best, if not THE best cingular has), mp3 player, expandable memory, bluetooth, video, speakerphone, email, IR, FM radio

If I remember right its 169.99 after a 50.00 rebate. Nokia = fast, reliable software.

(and no, its not a flip.)

3. Offroadin

Yeah, I just looked up on it and it does look nice..But some of the features (mp3 player and radio) are overkill to me because I have a mp3 player already...I was looking at a friends motorola flip phone with a blue outer display and had a NICE camera that I liked, anyone have any input on new motorolas?

4. Offroadin

And I really want another flip phone :o

5. zennoodle

zennoodle ...hmm must've misplaced my socks

My friend is selling his new V551 if you're interested.

6. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

probably a V551. i have a V551 and a 6230 and can say the 6230's camera is much better than the V551.

the 6230 also has an MMC memory card slot so it can store a lot more stuff than the moto with its fixed memory.

if you can wait another month or so, the Moto V635 appears to have taken care of the deficiencies of the V551.