SRS Someone motivate me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bitetobreakskinn, May 15, 2006.

1. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

This is probably the most ridiculous post I've ever made in here, but it's still kinda serious to me.

There's so much I want to do with my life right now. My uncle is letting me sell books that he wrote for a profit (make him a website, etc), I have about 100 items to put on eBay for myself, I want to start my own computer repair business (from home), and I want to go back to college to finish my degree.

I currently have a part-time job at Circuit City.

All I want, is someone to tell me something on how to get started with any of this. I know there's nothing on my list that I can't do, but I can't force myself to start. I want to put the stuff on eBay, but then I look at the fact that I have 100 things to do and lose the drive to even start. It's pretty much what I go through with each issue on that list.

Someone get me pumped please :hsd:

2. 2500

2500 Guest

do 10 a day. don't worry about 100. wake up and say "i have 10 things i have to put on ebay." after 10, it'll seem like nothing, and you might get 20 done. then the next day, you'll see how easy it was to do 20, so you'll shoot for 20, then maybe do 10 extra. well, your half way there. i'm in kind of the same boat, but, the key is, to look at things in perspective. yes, you have 100 items, but, don't worry about all of them. start off at the bottom. all great things come from people who start from the bottom. just like in work. when i have a 12 hour day, i don't say "god, its 7am and i don't get out till 8pm." thats just depressing. but, i say "sweet, its 7am and i only have 4 hours till lunch." then you get back from lunch at noon or 1 and say "sweet, i just got back, but i have another break in only 2 hours." then when you get back from there, its only a couple hours left till your off. it makes time go faster, and makes it less stressful. i think the same will work for this stuff.

3. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

New best friend right here :bigok:

4. 2500

2500 Guest

hope i could help :bigthumb: