someone help me figure this girl out.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by babar, Dec 16, 2006.

1. babar

babar Active Member

so when i originally met this girl i heard she had a crush on me....me being the retard never called her or anything. couple months go by and im her next door neighbor! we get really friendly again and constantly calls and texts me. finally one night at her place im laying in her bed, she gets on top of me, i make the subtle move but she doesnt bite!!!! so i leave her place and i get a text from her "dont you think things would go bad if we hooked up....sorry sometimes i can be a little flirty." so im like fuck whatever, and its been a couple months since then but she calls me even more now, is always touching me, etc.....im still really into her, but i cant seem to figure her out.

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's your problem you're trying to figure her out.

Never try and figure out women, they are fucked.

BTW, she's playing games, leave high school and find a mature one, and when you do, let me know, as I've never found one.

3. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I half agree with the above. Theres no sense in trying to figure her out. However, figure out what you want then go for it. Just like any time you start something with someone theres a chance of losing a friend or whatever the case may be. If you're willing to take that risk for whatever it is you're looking for then go for it. If things seem good then make your move...if she says the same thing (key is she posed it as a question according to you) then tell her how you feel and that you don't think so.

My opinion may not be right for you, but that's how I do it. I don't find things awkward if they don't work out and I won't play games at all...I just tell it how it is which IMO makes things MUCH easier to deal with.

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

shes playing games and you failed her test. be agressive and dont be afraid to push things to the next level.

dont take what a women says at heart. what they say and do are totally different. I was in that same exact situation. She told me, "Wouldnt it be weird if we kissed? There will be so much drama, and blah blah blah..." When she said that, I just went in for the kiss. Great make out session. That kept going deeper :naughty:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Heck, these days its safer to apply that to everyone, both men and women.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You're in her bed and she climbs on top of you and you're still trying to figure her out?

Hopeless.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She clearly showed interest in you, and you blew it. Next time, instead of texting for months or whatever, get some balls and ask her on a date. That will answer your question in about 1.2 seconds. If she agrees, she likes you. If she makes excuses (like you got) then you made some fatal mistake and she no longer is attracted to you.