GUN Someone finally brought a gun to school

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pineapple Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

Former UTC Student Arrested For Bringing Gun to Campus
    Richard Simms
    August 23, 2007 - 12:58PM

Chattanooga Police and UTC Police officials have announced that an individual has been charged stemming from an incident Wednesday in the University Center. Lonzo A. Richmond, Jr., a former UTC student, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a weapon on school property, and felony endangerment of others.

Witnesses told police that Richmond and another unidentified man began arguing over the promotion of a concert that had been held at a local establishment in Chattanooga. They said Richmond began waving a gun and pointing it at several people inside the Student Center. Richmond fled the scene; however several of the witnesses gave information and a photo line up was put together that positively identified Richmond.

UTC Police and Chattanooga Police Bravo Team checked several dorm rooms for Richmond and could not find him. He was later located by cell phone and said he was out of town but would return and turn himself in. Around 2:45 am Mr. Richmond turned himself into the Hamilton County Jail.

Chuck Cantrell, Asst. Vice Chancellor of University Relations said, "any one feeling unsafe or who needs to talk about yesterday’s incident, the Counseling Center is available by calling 4438 (on campus number... off campus... 423-425-4438).

[​IMG]

i'm skurred :noes:

2. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

He looks like an upstanding ccwer. :dunno:

3. Small Block LSX

Small Block LSX BMW | N54 | LSX | Gun | PS3 | Parent | Night CREW

I highly doubt he had a CCW permit.

4. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I would have liked to have seen the realisation moment when he figured out it was a really bad idea :rofl:

5. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

I highly doubt your sarcasm detector is working. :o

6. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

Dude, everyone knows that you suppoed to look sad and sorry in your mugshot .. not look like a stereotypical thug..