Somehow I believe I am drawn towards the forbidden.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Dec 4, 2007.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

I've noticed this on two ocassions.

In my previous job, there was this really sexy puertorican girl (who has been living with her bf for years) who would give me some signs of attraction. Sometimes she would search for me around the aisles. I remember once, we were in the break room and she accompanied me there. She waited there till I finished eating, and when I finished she walked in front of me, making a motion of taking off her blouse.

Now , I have another coworker, who randomly smiles at me and sometimes she "searches" me around the place. Like yesterday, I was warming up my car and I caught her looking at me and waving goodbye.

Both of them have boyfriends and been living with them for years.

2. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

it sounds more like the "forbidden" are drawn to you more than you are drawn to them.

3. forgotmyname

?

Maybe it is time to start acting like mr.nice guy and be more like the total jerk. :dunno:

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

english

5. JohnJohnJohnson

i'm going to nitpick for a moment.

you're not drawn to the forbidden.

a hot girl with AIDS is forbidden.

you're drawn to the slightly out of reach.

6. forgotmyname

A hot girls with AIDS is not forbidden. It would be stupid (if you have the nerve to actually do something with her).

I saw "forbidden" in a more religious sense.

Who knows if it is really out of reach. Afterall, I never really tried.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

You're saying a hot girl with AIDS is not forbidden, because you are trying to make "forbidden" into a sexy idea, and AIDS is not sexy.

But it's not sexy precisely because a hot girl with AIDS is ACTUALLY forbidden - by which I mean you actually would, no matter what, positively FORBID yourself from touching a hot girl with AIDS.

What you like is the boundary created by the girl's ALMOST unavailability - her almost forbidden-ness. It only works if the boundary isn't rock-solid and utterly unbreakable, otherwise attraction just shuts off automatically.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

lol

Semantics.

Technically they are forbidden. Girls like that typically bring drama with them. I don't know anybody who wants drama. :dunno:

In any case, I don't know what you are asking here. You have a choice to make. Obviously everybody here is going to tell you not to do it. You should realize that very few people are going to advocate you getting with these girls.

I'll also say this. You attract to you what you emanate. This means that the reason you are attracted to a certain type of girl has to do with psychological issues within yourself ("issues" here are not negative issues...I'm using the general sense here).

Figure out why you want what you can't have...or shouldn't have anyways. Why? Is it an insecurity issue? Is it a committment issue? Get what I'm saying. Typically wanting girls you can't have stem from those two things, but there are other reasons as well. The key is to figure out youself and what drives you to want these girls. What's alluring about them that a single, available girl doesn't offer you?

The more questions you ask yourself and the more honestly you answer those questions, the more success you are going to have to figuring out the root of the problem.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Haha...are you high?

10. JohnJohnJohnson

:dunno:

I've been getting a lot of that lately, in these forums... oh well.

It makes sense to me... with a girl who has a boyfriend you can let sexual tension build against that barrier. A girl who's immediately available, the tension doesn't have time to build.

It's basically mental masturbation. The OP can look at her and notice the sexual tension and then say to himself,

"Oh, but we mustn't!"

11. forgotmyname

Pretty much hence the word "forbidden" comes to mind. As I said before, I take it as a more religious term because that girl already has a companion.

But meh, anyways, that sexual tension rarely brings any good outcome for anybody.