GUN Some Toys

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gtcrispy, Dec 31, 2004.

1. gtcrispy

gtcrispy New Member

I've been home on two weeks of leave from Ft. Bragg. I enlisted in the Army as an 18X back on July 12th, 2004. I'm going to Special Forces Assesment and Selection when I get back to Bragg in a few days. Since I've been stuck in training I hadn't had a real chance to buy any new toys over the last 5months. I picked up a MOD CQD Mark II Auto, SOG Trident and Spydero Native in the last week. I also got a nice SOG Powerlock S60 multitool. I'll probably be taking the Native to SFAS because there is a 3" blade limit and the Native falls closest to that without being too far under. The other two knives are a CRKT M16-14SF and a SOG Flash I. I bought an LMT SOPMOD stock for my M4, then the two revolvers and Colt I inherited from my grandpa right before I left for the Army. Theres a Colt Mark III Trooper .357mag, a S&W .38spl then a Colt Mark IV .380 Auto. The black handgun is a my beloved P226 9mm.

The lighting sucks with not having much sunlight here in Seattle but I made do. Some turned out ok. Other didn't. Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shohan

shohan New Member

Since your a fellow Sig owner I guess I can't hold the Army thing against you.....

Too much atleast. :mamoru:

I'll see your CRKT M16 with my M16-14M, and your P226 with my P220. The rest I'm going to have to fold on.

Semper Fidelis!

3. gtcrispy

gtcrispy New Member

Yea the Auto is for show also until I maybe get some knife training besides bayonet trianing in the Army. I've heard good things about microtech so I'll keep them in mind when I buy my next one.

4. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

Good luck with SFAS, I plan to be in your shoes in a few years. (I'm a 31b, in 3 weeks)

5. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Nice gear and good luck. :cool:

And second the Microtech suggestion, i buy from tadgear.com