SRS Some tips for a memorable anniversary?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by putty, Sep 2, 2007.

1. putty

putty New Member

Hey all, great forum you got here!

It's our 7 year anniversary coming up in a couple weeks. Both my wife & I have long work hours and don't get to spend as much downtime with each other as we'd like. We've booked a couple days in Vegas at the JW Marriott which is pretty nice and off the strip so slightly less cheesy. We got tickets to O, which my wife has wanted to see for a long time. I'd love to hear tips and advice on how to further spice it up and have a memorable weekend...

2. jonathan

jonathan New Member

fuck her in the ass

3. putty

putty New Member

It has crossed my mind.... :hsd:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was bummed this last anniversary with my SO because I had to work from 10-5. By the time I was done I was tired and needed a shower. I got home though and he was there ready for me with a bottle of wine and a present. He let me take my shower and things and then he took me to a restaurant I'd been wanting to try. Afterwards we got ice cream and a movie. Perfect anniversary, and it was simple and even considered boring to some.

5. putty

putty New Member

Hey that's not bad anniversary. That's basically what I did for her birthday a couple months ago. It's all good.

I'd love to hear more.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

I'd just say a great anniversary is one where you spend it together doing something you know the both of you will enjoy. Like, is there anything she's hinted at wanting to do? Like I mentioned before, I had been dying to try that restuarant and so he set reservations and it was excellent. He's already said for my birthday we will go to this cheesy theme park nearby that I've secretly wanted to go to for years and I already cant wait.

The best gifts are the ones that prove a guy was actually listening to you!

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Damn that sounds awesome to me.

I've never bought into the ideas that for something to be better it has to be bigger or more expensive. Some of the greatest pleasures in life and the simplest.

8. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

This past year my SO and I went camping at Luray caverns in VA. We took a weekend and went to the caverns and for a hike to a really pretty waterfall in the Shenandoah National park and to the local zoo- it was fantastic! We just spent time together and played outside.

Like IWYWB said- a great anniversary is one where you spend it together doing something you know the both of you will enjoy.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

The only other suggestion I could give (that most women will love and appreciate) is getting her a massage.