FRK Some suggestions would be great..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Se7en, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

A few years back my ex purchased one of those clone-a-willy kits for me and we made it with success. The problem was that the material included to make the dildo just comes out too hard and rough.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a different kit which used a softer material for the dildo, or perhaps if there was a different material I could use in the mold provided that I could purchase elsewhere. There was a thread about these kits a year or two ago and I asked this question, but I don't think anyone knew then. I am about to make another for my current SO and I was just wondering before I made the purchase.

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

I don't know of any material to cast it differently in, but you could always sand it and then give it a nice coating of liquid latex or something. I don't know how well that would stand up to daily use, but it might be soemhting to try.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  4. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

Thanks... now I just need to know if ecoflex is going to be hard enough for my liking, or if I should use dragon skin. Also if aljasafe sets up any faster than 10 minutes.. think I could make the mold on my own.

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Happened to me too... made a clone-a-willy (because I thought it'd be hot fucking myself with my own cock)...

And it came out so hard... and gritty. It was horrible.

6. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I contacted them directly and asked if they had softer material to make it with, because it's wayyyyy too hard. They replied with a short no and that was it.

So the second kit is just sitting there waiting until we find some softer mold material

7. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

From what I can tell, the best thing to do is either use their alginate or buy your own (from a place like this http://www.artmolds.com/category26.cfm).

The best I have done so far as far as molding material has been this stuff called ecoflex. Looks really smooth and it's very flexible but seems like it would be stiff enough.

http://www.smooth-on.com/index.php?cPath=1115_1130