Some small questions...very short.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suffocation, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

1) Should you give your name first (as a guy), or wait to see if the girl asks for yours?
    --Normally, I'd wait, but sometimes if it drags on (for whatever reason) I drop it.

2) Better to say...
    "Hey, give me your number, maybe we can hang out sometime"
    or
    "I gotta run, but hey, is there a way we can continue this conversation?"

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No, desperate is:

"so, um, can i please have your number if you don't mind and it's ok with you?"

3. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

:rofl::rofl:

4. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

That's so cute i would have to give my number up...heheh

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Would you consider fucking a guy who asked that?

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

1) Don't give your name unless she asks for it. It maintains the mystery... and women love mysterious guys. It also is an indicator of interest when she asks your name. If she never asks, then she isn't interested.

2) "I gotta run, but hey, is there a way we can continue this conversation?"
    This shows that you are a man that has things to do. It also seperates you from all the other typical guys that just ask for her number directly. This also gives her the option of deciding if she wants to give you a number or an email address, or a time and date where she will be so you can bump into each other again.

7. Tedrzz

Tedrzz New Member

or:

A girl like you would never want to give me her number even if I wanted it super bad which I do want your number REALLY REALLY bad so maybe I could call you tonight or something?

8. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

probably not the best option

9. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

If i was a hooker...

I'm horrible with names for being a girl...So i think i drive myself crazy trying to remember..so i like when a guy tells me his name haha I'll forget, so i guess the mystery is still there lol:rofl:

Damn ADD

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

1. go with the flow. dont purposely hold back your name, but you dont have to spit it out immediately either

2. dont demand the number.

11. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

i have never asked a girl for her number, if she likes me, she can give it to me herself

im usually not loosing out on anything, so it doesnt really matter to me.

and usually when i talk to girls there will be small chit chat and she will say my name is blah blah, and i will tell her my name

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So you'd give your number out but you'd have no intention of fucking the guy?

:chicklogic:

13. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

not right away...got to test the waters...what if he's into pissing in my mouth and shitting on the coat!

So is it a rule if you give out your number you have to fuck the person?

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Do you get that problem quite a lot? :rofl:

15. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

I almost always give my name first if I am interested.

I don't think about it, just happens

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No.

It's a male logic rule that there's no reason to give out your number if you're not interested in the person. I am aware that chicks give out their number even when they are not interested. That is chicklogic.

Your replies confused me because first you said you would give out your number, and then you said you would only fuck the guy if you were a hooker. It sounded like you meant you would not date a guy who asked you for your number that way, so I was wondering why you would give out your number if you would not date the guy, and that is what I called chicklogic.

17. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Today I just had a weird conversation. Girl was sitting by herself in the dining hall, she was apparantly thinking and I caught her off guard and asked to join her. She was like a deer-in-headlights, asked me my name right away (I DON'T THINK) it was in a good way, she asked a bit later why I wanted to sit with her, and the entire time she was either extremely sarcastic or extremely chill. We would mutually laugh at stuff, but it was the weirdest conversation, ever - she used the same line I had on her a bit later (about, in a friendly way, an attitude from the north) while she laughed. At the end, I did, "any way to continue this convo?" and she's like "...facebook me?". And , oh, my buddy (who she mutually knew) said hi to us, and the girl asked him, "so is he a good guy?" (she asked him about me, in front of me). At the end she finished, but wasn't leaving, so i said if she was done sh ecould go, and she said she iddn't wanna b erude, and i said it's all good.

the fuck...either extreme incompatibility or she has an extremely weird upbringing (she is from the boondocks of the countrY).

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ chalk it up to practice. A lot of guys would have been afraid to sit down with her in the first place.

You won't have a 100% zomg-we're-on-the-same-wavelength connection with everyone you meet.

Honestly if I can make it past 5 minutes of talking to someone new without getting bored as fuck or annoyed with them, I consider it a great success.

19. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

I was bored as fuck and just like, "jesus she's stupid." I learned one tihng, having no interest is, often times with a girl, an issue of personality incompatibility (assuming decent shape and looks). Therefore, a denial of a number request, which I refused to do for the first time in a long time, is merely one saying, "we won't work out b/c personality differs."

Blah with her...maybe I'll friend her on Facebook or sometihng.

PS - What do you mean by "chalk it up?"

20. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

I would've made a game out of it. Start eating more slowly, see how long she sticks around to hang out and definitely wouldn't have said "You can leave if you're done eating." Even if you weren't attracted to her, it's still a good idea to practice gauging her interest so you can use that experience on girls you actually are attracted to.

21. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Normally, I would not have kicked her away, but she was VERY bleh. As you said, I would have done that probably :) Thanks for the tip man!

I wonder if it is fair game to approach 2/3/4 women eating together in the dining hall. If so, which is arguable, trying to get one number of the four is hard...perhaps say "hey <girl interested in> give me your number, i'll call you guys this week sometime" and I'll just ask her out.

22. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

I think it's been said multiple times that if you're going to try that kind of approach don't focus on the girl you're interested in. Treat it as it is, a group setting: talk to all of them, tease all of them, but amp up everything you do slightly on the girl you're focused on (tease her just a bit more, etc). Then, when everyone is going their separate ways grab her attention real quick and tell her you'd like to talk to her again sometime/whatever it is you'd normally say to get her number. As a side note, this goes much more smoothly if you know one or two of the girls eating and want to get to know one of their friends. Even if they are merely acquaintances that you've only spoken to a few times, you still have an in.

23. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Appreciate it. I'm pretty bad at teasing if she doesn't , or the group doesn't, give me a reason to do so. Last time I was in that situation the girl I was into (which didn't go anywhere ultimately) kept repeating one girl, so I was like, "lol I hear an echo". Otherwise, if there's nothing direct to tease about, what kind of things do i say?

24. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

You can tease women about anything and everything, even if it's a long shot just make it absolutely obvious that you're poking fun at her and you're not being malicious in any sort of way. If you've seen her around campus before and noticed her hair is different (and maybe you don't like it as much) you could tease her about that. Like I said, anything is fair game as long as you make your intentions clear.

25. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

So like, "haha well aren't you wearing a lot of makeup?" and just say it with conviction but some slight jokingness...there's a short girl tomorrow who is relatively cute, I will talk to her before, run into her purposely after, and spit "you kno you're kinda cute for a short girl :)"