Some problems...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlackBuick1987, Jul 31, 2005.

1. BlackBuick1987

BlackBuick1987 New Member

Me and my wife have been married for about 2.5 years now. In the past 6 or 7 monthes I have started to become bored in the bedroom. She is very shy about things and I have always been wanting a little bit more from love lives. Well I told her about a week ago that is had been bothering me and so on. Only problem was that I am in Korea and she is back in the states. She was hurt that I told her from such a distance but at the same time I was scared how she would react. She wasnt taking it very well, and was refusing to talk about it. Last night we kinda fooled around on the internet and she I guess the whole time did not want to do it but did it anyway because she wanted to make me happy but made herself feel like crap in the process. Now I feel bad because I thought she was starting to come around and I tried again this morning but she resisted and I kept pushing. I am not sure where to go from here, I dont know whether to just give up and be unhappy in bed the rest of my life or keep trying to work with her. She seems to want to work it out but I keep getting mixed signals from her. I am just lost at what should do or where I should go from here.

2. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

:slap: Oh boy. Now's she's got it in her head that you're horny and away.She may think you're getting "more from your love life" over there. What kind of "more" are you looking for? does she know? do you? Is it because you're away? Either way Dude, yer fucked. Who told you it was a good idea to do that to her long distance? Ask a woman first next time, fool! If you want to fix it, you better explain things to her and don't start asking for sex until after your shit is cleared up.- mom out.

3. scifimom

Hey, Buddy, looks like nobody but me gave a shit about your problems:dunno: . Has she killed you long distance?Have you given up on OT? I'm sorry I slapped you last time.But don't do it again.:p

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

There are some things you dont do from long distance...

Explaining how you are disappointed and want more from your sex life is probably one of the worst.

However if she is trying for you, then why feel bad? Wouldnt you do things you wouldnt necessarily want to do, just to make her happy? Its called love. Be happy she is willing to make a personal sacrifice and be a little uncomfortable instead of just saying NO and not caring.

Everyone feels odd when things change sexually anways, thats the joy of sex. When new, or 'wierd' things come along, it brings a whole new rush of emotions.

You all are married, you seem to need to open up the communication ALOT more though. I am sure thats hard when you arent with her physically though...

5. prodigy33

prodigy33 New Member

im in a long distance relationship and my SO has lots more experience then i do. i am really shy when it comes to the bedroom or anything sexuall. but because i love him i have tried things or done things i never thought i would do, even though they have made me feel a little weird or uncomfortable. and slowly the more we do the more comfortable i am getting. it just takes time. you shouldnt feel bad though.

6. BlackBuick1987

BlackBuick1987 New Member

Didnt give up on OT, she seems to be willing to try so all is good. It was hard at first for her but the more we talked she go more comfortable. We are on much better terms now. Thank you. And dont worry scifimom I knew what I did was stupid after a few bad conversations, but things are better now.

7. scifimom

oh, good I'm glad things are better and you're not mad at me. It's probably just miserable for you both to be separated.Good luck:)

8. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you two. For other people reading this and you to. When you have something big to talk to your SO about don't do it over the phone especially from a few thousand miles away. DO IT IN PERSON.