GUN Some press

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ShackleMeNot, Jan 4, 2008.

1. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Wow, I heard TR really kicks the shit out of you, but I didn't realize they actually kicked the shit out of you. :eek:

3. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

I've left boot prints on a student or two.

Fight training cannot be done out of context. Fights are physical therefor fight training must be physical. Each student has a limit and we push just beyond that. Important parts of the process are overcoming fear, stress inoculation and learning to do what needs to be done regardless of conditions. THAT is how you develop Mindset.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

My wife just initiated a discussion with me about the use of deadly force and the legal aftermath. The other day, I sat back and watched her argue with a friend of hers about killing someone to protect yourself or loved ones. Her friend believed that God would save her if he wanted her saved, and that if guns were outlawed, the mall and school shootings would not happen. My wife was nearly speechless. Even funnier, so was the other girl's husband. That girl and her husband both went to a military college, and the guy is a Lieutenant in the Army National Guard. My wife was giving her the business.

I love that woman more and more every day.

I really want to get her to a class. She would thoroughly enjoy it and really get a ton out of it. I wish we could catch the pistol class coming to GA in March, but schedule and money don't work out right now. The range at which the class will be is only a couple miles from where our new house will be.

5. smartypants

smartypants New Member

:wavey:

6. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

I don't mind. Post a link so I can check it out.

7. FusionZ06

FusionZ06 /\__/\__/\__0>