A&P Some pictures of my car

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dan3S, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Dan3S

Dan3S New Member

Taken with a rebel 2000... its my friends, and I'm just learning, so be kind...

[​IMG]

taken at about midnight w/ 20 sec exposure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a wallpaper sized one

[​IMG]

More....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wavey:

2. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

not too shabby... some of the positioning is good but for the most part, the images are just not that exciting. not sure if it is the snow or the background that is hurting the image.

keep at it tho. :bigthumb:

3. Ardore

Ardore Guest

I think it's the background... i really like the wallpaper sized one, but I would crop it on top a little bit more.. I also like the one right underneath it..

I'm supposed to do one of my friend's stang sometime.. night exposure.. just need to find the time now...

Here's some I took of my friend's Camaro.. Kinda wish there were some better places here to take pics.. and that we had taken the ones at the fountain during daytime.. These were taken with a dig camera too.. When I go and pick up the ones I took with my SLR then I'll post them.. They should be a lot better

Also.. I tend to not like people to watch me when I take pics.. because I tend to do things like lay on the ground to get the best possible angle.. I don't know if you tried that with some of them.. but you might...

4. Ardore

Ardore Guest

5. Dan3S

Dan3S New Member

jeez... well, I dunno, I've never taken pictures of a car really before.... I didnt think they were that..bad... oh well... I like em...

6. RedDemonSA

RedDemonSA Guest