some pics of my rides..

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by evan2, Aug 20, 2002.

1. evan2

evan2 Guest

well as of 1 month ago this car is no longer in my hands but it was built by me since jan 12th 00...
    just bought a 99 gsr and thats my new car though it wont be show..
    yea i know big wing, i didnt like it either but it was on there, and its auto which is why i got rid of it..

for more pics of the eclipse go there

and the gsr

2. Charissa

Charissa Guest

GSR looks awesome :)

What wheels are those?
  3. evan2

evan2 Guest

thanks, who knows they came with the gsr, some 15" wheels. says sport on them and thats all i know..
    getting some 17" gunmetal adr concept pros or 16" rota sub zeros soon.. i just got more important bills now
  4. ub[6]ib[9]

ub[6]ib[9] Guest

I would have kept the eclipse and changed the tranny to standard.
  5. Soltaker

Soltaker 03-18-2015 #NEVERFORGET

Mar 15, 2000
    nice eclipse man :bigthumb:
  6. georgelb

georgelb Guest

sup evan...your pics arent working anymore But I know what they look like so its cool.
  7. evan2

evan2 Guest

sup george...
    yea i need a better host, hoping lordman gets that ss thing up soon i can go ask my boy to host them really fast..
  8. what happened?? the windshield/roof/front bumper?
  9. justagirl

justagirl Guest

that thing is hammered.....did u lower it or is it on air? maybe its cuz its on grass?? nice clean ride though. u should get axis wheels..they would be bad ass on there
  10. evan2

evan2 Guest

it wasnt that low, i think it was just the pic.. though i had it on coil overs 3inches in the front and 4in the rear

the front bumper was a traffic cone, i was driving down the road this car in front of me goes to the next lane really fast by the time i could react i nailed a traffic cone in the middle of a 3 lane road, yea it wasnt supposed to be there
    so that jacked it up

the hood oh thats a big story, but it flew up and dented the roof and smashed in the windshield..

no worries its not mine no more

DFWSR4EVER There's Stlil Time to Change the Road You're On

Jul 29, 2001

more pics of that sessy woman on the eclipse! :big grin:
  12. evan2

evan2 Guest

lol everyone asks man..
    i shouldnt do this but oh well.. i have good pics of her somewhere too.. (i think thats the link to her pic site)
  13. SLP

SLP Guest

meh i like the teg MUCH better than the eclipse