GUN some of these ''rangemaster'' sfety types are real jackoffs

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by theronald, Oct 11, 2007.

1. theronald

theronald New Member

i went to a shooting range with my buddy to shoot his ar-15 and as soon as he took it out we where set on by the most obnoxius know it all mr safety prick i have ever met in my life.he yells at us check the chamber of that weapon. and when my friend went to check it the guy yells again keep your finger away from that trigger.my friend says ''my finger wasnt anywhere near the trigger'' and the son of a bitch comes marching over to us taking this big long steps and pumping his arms thats an ar-15 the semi auto verson of the m-16 which i have fired many times and then he went on blahblahblah. he's this and he was that and all this horse shit.this was one of the most self impressed blowhard bully i ever met. i really really felt like shooting him in the head and saying ooops my finger was on the trigger.and im a pussy! i will never go to another shooting range again.i'll stick to shooting crows in my backyard with my marlin 880 sq with cb's.who needs that shit.

2. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

:rofl: that's some funny shit [​IMG]

3. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

Sounds like both parties need an attitude adjustment.

4. theronald

theronald New Member

fuck that i didnt say shit,im the quiet type, if sombody bumps into me i say excuse me.that guy was a fuckin hard-on and was gonna tell him if i wasnt a pussy.

5. MTech

MTech New Member

Shoulda tazed him:mamoru:

6. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

I hate those power tripping faggots. Just because they got kicked out of the police academy doesn't mean they have to take it out on us.

7. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

keep your finger away from that trigger, bro

8. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

DON'T TAZE ME BRO lc

9. zameil

zameil OT Supporter

It doesn't have to be firearms.
    At the local archery range we have a similar type of person, he's an ex mounted cavalry guy from the British army who has been put in charge of new members and novice archers as well as the novice range.
    This guy blatantly tells new perspective members that their rigs are shit/ not worth the money they paid for it. Then he goes on to mess around with their shit to "set it up properly" for them.

He told one woman who was taking her 10 yo son to the range straight from the sports shop that the brand new setup that she had just bought her son was crap and not worth the $150.00 she paid for it. He then took the sights off this kids rig and fucked about with it for about 10 minutes before giving it back to him. By the time he gave the bow back to the kid the mom was pissed off thinking she'd been ripped off and the kid was disinterested in his new toy because the guy took bits off it.

When he tried it with me I told him to politely fuck off and that my bow had been set up by the best archery shop in the local area.
    His reply to this was to tell me that I had to either join the club or leave the range.
    So I joined the club on the spot then blatantly told him to fuck off and went on to compain to the club president about his attitude.

He won't be a rangemaster for very long as my complaint wasn't the only one.

People like this are NOT the type of people who should represent these types of sports.

10. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

^

11. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

Those types irritate me but I'm always respectful.

I'd rather be slightly irritated by an overzealous ass than bleeding from an AD from some unsupervised n00b.

12. t1h

t1h Guest

i know exactly what you mean. asshole range safety officers take the fun out of shooting.

13. Willie J

Willie J New Member

the range i go to is owned by a redneck family. range marshalls are mostly 15 yo kids or old army dudes. they respect me

14. ReefBlue

ReefBlue New Member

I went to a shoot from another board.

I loaded my .45 mag and racked the slide to chamber a round . . .

"Did you see what you did there?" :squint:

"I guess not." :ugh:

"You painted your own hand as you passed it in front of the barrel before you chambered the first round." :nono:

:nuts: :mb: :down: :madfawk: :fawk2:

15. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

oh snap!

16. 2L Bunny

Wait? are you bitching that he mentioned that you pointed your own gun at you?:ugh2:

17. ReefBlue

ReefBlue New Member

There is a difference between pointing a gun at yourself and having your fingers pass momentarily in front of a muzzle of a gun which you are under total control and has no round chambered that you are in the process of loading.

18. H.P.

H.P. Guest

always treat it as a loaded weapon

19. 2L Bunny

In my book there IS NOT ANY DIFFERENCE. Go to any major firearms school and try to pull that. They will politely remind you that it's not acceptable to ever point a gun at yourself.

20. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

how so?

21. Basic

Basic OT Supporter

always one in every rage, the only time I haven't been hassled is when I went to a little mom and pop range, the owner would come in every 20 mins and comment about the hits on the target :cool:

22. lt1aggie

lt1aggie what?

:dunno: the only two ranges i've ever been to have been really cool. I only go to the range though when I'm at school. At home, I've got enough land that I can just shoot at my place.

23. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Ranges what are those? I shoot out in the woods or in dirt pits.

24. SickOfItAll

SickOfItAll The Bartender

It's just poor practice. If you treat a weapon as if it's always loaded, you should never have a problem.

25. theronald

theronald New Member

forget about gun safety. these guys are just asshole nazis who cant wait to throw there weight around.come to think of it i see a lot of fucking jackoffs at shooting ranges.one guy had a handgun under his arm ,one crossdraw and another behind his back along with a dagger.hte thing i couldnt help notice was the black cammie pants tucked into his boots.