MMA Some news for you guys

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by brolli, Jun 18, 2006.

1. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

So, the server that I use to host files for you guys has had its storage increased to about 10 GB. AND the bandwidth allowed each month has been raised. Not that either was a huge problem during the time we have had this forum but now we have much more to work with. As for why new files haven't been hosted for the past few weeks... I am back at home for the summer and the connection/pc speed/hd space all blow (haven't lived at home during summer/winter breaks for this long since I started college). I will be returning early/mid august. Also, I have been swamped with work b/c I am taking summer courses at another university.

In terms of "the cage" I think we are doing alright but maybe could try and push to get some changes. Here is what I think we need:

1) A moderator - It's been a really long time since the subforum started and whether it is a simple sticky or dealing with trolls it would be very convenient to have one.
    2) More videos posted - I know a lot of you guys have huge collections of instructionals/full events which would be cool to share with those who haven't seen them.
    3) Something Unique that would attract more people to the subforum! - Aside from video downloads, there should be something interesting such as AV betting or whatever to make it more interactive and spread interest.

If you guys have more suggestions just keep on listing them. People thought that this forum wouldn't even have been created but I kept on persisting with it and eventually it was made. So now it is our job to make it as good as all of the other forums: PM fazle/the supermods and let them know what needs to be done!

K that's all for now. Keep training hard you guys.

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

who are your candidates for the moderator position?

3. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

In my opinion it should be somebody who has good experience in mma/mt/bjj/etc and competes actively (someone who could represent the forum well, and also someone who everybody can relate with)

4. Sammo

Sammo New Member

This person also shouldn't have a vendetta against Hammerhouse :hsugh:

In my opinion...:hsugh: