Some newbie questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ZachMorris, Aug 11, 2005.

1. ZachMorris

ZachMorris New Member

My girlfriend and I recently started having sex and so far we've had a few problems:
    1. I have an 8.5 inch penis and she is about 5'4... as a result shes very small and I'm very big so I'm hurting her.
    2. Due to her being so tight (or maybe my own fault) I get a whole lot of stimulation from trying to push into her and I usually don't last very long at all.
    3. I must be nervous or something because I'll be hard as a rock before but as soon as we start positioning for sex I soften some to about 70%. This makes me bend and such when I'm trying to get into her and since she is so tight it definitely isn't helping anything.

Anything I can do about these things?

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

3. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

start useing lube...it will help you ease in better...and defanitly relax...try fingering her for a bite before you go straight in

4. Peeps

Peeps New Member

Forepaly Foreplay Foreplay!!!!!!!!

that my frined is the key. It will help to get her extra wet, and you will be able to devote more time to pleasing her since you don't last long inside of her.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Lube, relax, build some stamina ;)

6. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

lol

stretch her pussy out with your hands during foreplay... try to get in 3 fingers but slowly once you are able to get in 3 fingers inside deeply you'll be ok...it wont help that you only last a few seconds or minutes but as long as she gets off who gives a shit

another thing you'll have to do is take it easy since shes small and you are hurting her you will have to take it slow, doggy style will be good for you to control the rythm and speed

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I find doggy style to be the most uncomfortable actualy.
    Have her on top where SHE can control everything! Especialy if you are hurting her.. that (obviously) doesn't make it a fun time for her.

8. ZachMorris

ZachMorris New Member

I always finger her and have lots of foreplay before we do it and up until we started having sex she would have 3 orgasms to my none. I've only orgasmed with her a few times when shes given me blowjobs but even then a lot of the time I don't cum. So far sex has been 100%. Once she has stretched out I don't think I'll have any problem lasting I've gotten pretty good at the whole kegal thing.

I have been trying to stretch her out slowly but god she is small.
    I figured I'd have to relax; I just don't know how. It's not just a problem in sex either, I can never relax.