MMA Some interesting notes about Jeff Joslin

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Sammo, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Sammo

Sammo New Member

-He used to fight at superheavyweight and apparently walks around close to 200 lbs
    -He had a fight with Denis Kang (someone I know has a tape, maybe it was kickboxing or amateur MMA)
    -His knee is in bad condition, because he has been training since he was a toddler most likely - some people I train with have doubts that he will compete again

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

I see furst lurking in this thread who trains at Joslin's - please give some more insight, I want to see Jeff fight again

3. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

He has been rolling a lot in the BJJ classes and I heard he was taking part in the striking classes too.

I don't know much about his past as a competitor or about any plans he may have for the future, but someone at the gym mentioned to me that Jeff has a fight coming up in the near future... however, I don't know that to be a fact and not just a rumor. He did have a fight lined up in the UFC against Chris Lytle around April 07, but he pulled out due to an injury. I wasn't training there at the time so I don't know much about that.

4. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

I haven't heard a word of that. When is the Toronto location scheduled to open?

5. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

I heard that and checked up on the website, and it said he will be teaching the BJJ part.