A&P Some good fashion directory?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by ny2532, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ny2532

ny2532 New Member

Anyone knows some good fashion directory where i can promote my new fashion-photography website?
    I just started with website,and it's difficult to find place to promote it..all directories require reciprocal link or money to promote you..I found only http://www.fashionmission.nl and http://www.fashion-info.net as for free...all others want money or that stupid reciprocal links...

Someone have idea? My site is not finished yet,so I'm lookonig how to promote it when site start..that will be soon..
    And also - is this right topic? I hope it is...i search for fashion topic at Offtopic for half of hour...but my main occupation is model/fashion photography...
    Sorry for bad english..
    Thanks for the answers

2. joy division

joy division New Member

Link to your work?

myspace, modelmayhem, other gay places like that can get you decent exposure locally with young people...most fashion = high $, you've got to be backed by a large amount...if you are then you can get into fashion magazines.

3. mojito

mojito New Member

are you trying to find potential clients or models?

4. heebdawg16

heebdawg16 New Member

i dont understand how spammers who cant even type in proper english can get through initiation without making a SINGLE FUCKING POST.

5. ny2532

ny2532 New Member

Why spammers? I did not make any spam..and my english is bad,i agree with you. But it's not reason to kill me..am i right?

6. link to some of your work or die