SRS Some girls need to go back to whore island...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cascade85, Mar 5, 2008.

1. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

It really ticks me off that a really great guy ends up with some bitch who walks all over them, and them being a good guy just take it. Then when the whore cheats on him they say "fuck this shit being a good guy gets me no where i'm just going to be an ass hole to all other women who don't deserve it." It's those bitches that turn good guys into jerks. NEWS FLASH: Not all women want assholes for boyfriends! Some girls are actually sweet and want a sweet guy to be sweet to. The End. There are good girls out there that are waiting for a great guy to come along. I know they exist, there just stuck with some hussy who doesn't give crap about them.

2. kiri

kiri New Member

you're absolutely right, it's a fact about the world and it sucks :hs:

i'm a nice girl and i found myself a nice guy. i guess we're just lucky.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Are you a girl?

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Girls being with assholes is girls being stupid a naive. Girls want the stereotypical "man". The man who knows exactly what he wants, knows how to fix shit blah blah blah..

The asshole personifies that but isn't that at all, it's just an act.

Then again, I really dont know lol

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You're on the right track.

The truth is, these guys kind of have it coming to them. :dunno: I did. All people see is a really nice guy getting screwed by what looks like a whore.

what they DON'T see is that that "nice guy" isn't always such a nice guy. Especially in his own home, where he takes all that agression from being nice all day to strangers out on the people he cares about.

6. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Yes, I am. And I am looking for a good guy who hasn't been tainted.

7. kiri

kiri New Member

my bf knows exactly what he wants, knows how to fix shit, and is very manly. but he would never be mean to me or try to boss me around. if he were an asshole it would turn me off :dunno:

8. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I try not to classify nice guys and bad guys and all that... there are just "guys" to me as there are "girls" to me. Every single one of them can't be classified into any group. The nice guy is never necessarily nice.. bad guy isn't always bad.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

While I don't condone or defend any superficial bitch who takes advantage of a "nice" guy and cheats on him...I certainly don't refer to them all as whores and bame them. We hear all the time in here and the Vag guys who refer to themselves as a "nice" guy, but we all know what that really means is he is a pussy pushover, andthat's just not attractive.

There's a difference between being a good guy and a wimpy pushover. What annoys me more is that those "nice guys" almost always choose women who outsiders would realize right away are superficial bitches. Usually they are attractive so the guys are stupid enough to put up with all their bullshit just because they are so filled with joy that a hot girl looks their way :uh:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

PS-I'm a nice girl who found an awesomely smart, attractive nice guy.

11. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

A guy needs to stand up for himself and not take the unwarrented talk a girl throws at him. Its hard to remain nice in this not so nice world, but im not giving in , i rather be nice, then turn into something i do not want to be.

12. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Quite frankly, I would have eaten my boyfriend alive if he hadn't grown some balls after his last girlfriend treated him like crap. Usually, the "nice guys" that are "ruined" or "tainted" after a girl chews them up and spits them out had the passive-aggressiveness/bitterness inside them all along. It just took something rough to bring it out in them.

By saying you don't want someone who is "tainted" is completely naive and unrealistic. That's saying you don't want anyone who's ever had their heartbroken, so on and so forth. You want someone who has been in that situation and come out a better person.

I'm glad my boyfriend grew a pair. Having a guy be able to tell me "no" and not let me walk all over him is amazing. I used to be one of those girls that walked all over her man simply because when we got together, I thought they would be stronger than they ended up being. I've never cheated on them...but I've broken their hearts either way.

I agree with Crowbar. Nice doesn't always mean nice and bad isn't always so bad.

13. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Once you find a good guy, you'll get bored of him. Could be for a number of reasons, but then you'll lose interest and either dump him or cheat, and he'll switch over too. I was recruited a few months ago.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

As a recovering nice guy, hearing many girls say stuff like this was a really eye-opener to me.

Hearing that girls actually WANT a man to put them in their place and WANT to argue sometimes to keep the relationship healthy was so out of sync with what I had in my head that I almost didn't believe it.

15. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

All im saying is girls that treat their guys like crap should get out of the way so that the nice girls that appreciate them could have their time with them.

16. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Now that's what i'm talking about. Not all girls will do that.

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm waiting for said girl to come along.

I haven't found her yet though.

18. althepirate

Exactly! I found someone who let's me have my way on a bunch of little things but puts his foot down on all the major stuff that matters to him. If I'm being a bitch, he'll tell me. If he thinks I'm not treating him right, he tells me. I'd rather have him stand up for himself and us work through it than have me get frustrated and treat him worse just to get a reaction out of him. It shows that he cares about our relationship, and in turn, makes me put more effort into treating him well so that we're both happy. He's made me the happiest out of all my boyfriends in the past.

We don't argue all that much, to be honest. We're good at bringing stuff up long before it becomes that big of an issue. We have more serious discussions than anything...I think we've only had one real argument in the two years we've been together.

19. Jay487

Have you ever had a nice guy? For an extended period of time? I'm not saying you're a liar, just from experience, I've been that "nice guy" that was there for girls when they were crying over some asshole that treated them like shit. Ended up hooking up with them, hanging out, etc, and it always turns into something. They get bored because I don't randomly start fights or pick something to argue about out of the blue, or if theres a problem I'd rather calmly discuss/fix it instead of freak out on eachother and act like highschoolers. Girls want something that seems like they can't have rather than someone who would actually be there for them and care for them. I think this changes as they mature... (late 20's, 30s?) - but late teens and early 20's, I don't think any girl knows what they really want, and are just after the cheap thrills and sex.

Honestly, cliche or not, you hear "nice guys finish last" and "girls like being treated like shit" and "girls want an asshole" - you hear them for a reason...

:dunno:

20. althepirate

It's not the girls you should be talking to about this. It's the guys that should be growing a pair of balls that need that speech.

21. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Trust me, she is somewhere.

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

This is one of those things I don't understand WHY women do it, but I realize THAT they do it.

It's annoying to think that a girl is just pushing my buttons to get a fucking reaction out of me (you know, some of us DON'T want to argue all the damned time and LIKE to get along most of the time).

I just chalk it up as a necessary evil that if I'm not giving her enough asshole attitude that it's going to happen.

23. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, but what if she's fat or ugly? Would I give her a chance?

I know that sounds like a dick thing to say, but I'm being serious.

24. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

I have yet to find someone who will treat me with some respect.

25. Jay487

She very well could be - if she was a knockout she'd have guys all over her and she'd be playing the same stupid game every other slut plays :hs: