MMA Some dumbass drunk broly mofo took a swing at me last night

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by CyberEye, Sep 22, 2006.

1. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

:ugh:
    No bloody Idea what it was about. Came running up to me and my gf in the parking lot after we left the concert last night yelling and swearing at me something about his girlfriend, with a few of his friends about 50 feet behind him.
    I turned to see what the hell his problem was, he gave me a shove, then threw a really sloppy right hook at me. And by sloppy, I mean my grandmother would have had time to get out of the way.
    Wanting to end this uncalled for and still confusing confrontation, and not wanting to hurt my hands on his head, I ducked under his sloppy right, took a step forward and closed up a side choke/arm triangle, and held on tight. Once he started to go limp in my arms I layed him down on the ground nice and gently infront of his friends. Informed his friends to take care their dumbass friend, then left.

The thing I find very Ironic, and rather funny, is that he was wearing a UFC hat. Which is now hanging on the wall behind me.

2. Bausk

Bausk New Member

:bowdown:

3. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

with that weakass technique, he didn't deserve to wear it.

4. tenmeikanoh

tenmeikanoh New Member

Pic of hat on wall? I believe you, it would just be funny to actually see...

5. Bausk

Bausk New Member

:rofl: :werd:

6. m2e

m2e OT Supporter

can i get my hat back? :hs:

7. TQ

TQ OT Supporter

Damn it you beat me to it! :rofl:

8. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

excellence in action right there :bigthumb:

9. GSPFAN

GSPFAN New Member

Man some of these stories are great, true or not they are pretty good haha.

10. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

i never fought anyone.. i hope i would do ok

11. Must...read...more...fightstoriesplease...

12. Sammo

Sammo New Member

molson centre ftl

13. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

go to sherdog

14. OnionPeel

OnionPeel New Member

I was at a party a few years back and my buddy stole this dude beer. The kid got pissed off and started shit with him and I stepped in trying to break it up. He picked up a beer bottle and swung at me. I ducked and clinched him and hip tossed him to the ground. I quickly got past the guard and mounted him. Then I ground and pounded him for about 15 secounds until I got pulled off of him. He was later rushed to the hospital.

15. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Only time I got into a real fight was in 4th grade versus a 6th grader.

He pushed my brother, so I jumped in a pushed him. He pushed me back, and when I went to push him again but he hip tossed me (he practiced judo) and pinned me, but with just his arms so his body was kinda upright. I lifted my leg to try and scissor him but ended up just kicking him in the face. He got off me and I started walking away hoping it was over. I was way too cocky and didn't even turn around to see what he was doing. He jumped me from behind and put me in a headlock on the ground, but I managed to get myself on top of him with him still holding my head. He said that if I get off him he'll let go. At that time I watched pro wrestling so I thought a headlock was a good move and that he really knew what he was doing, so I agreed.

"Haha, I lied" he said as he started getting up and squeazing. I got really pissed off and started punching him as hard as I could in kidneys. He lets go and turned to face me. I grab him by the collar and he starts swinging wildly and connects with my face, sending my glasses flying into the street. At this point I blacked out with rage but I was told by my brother that I held him by the collar and just wailed on his head with my other fist untill his shirt ripped and he fell away. I went to get my glasses from the middle of the street and by the time I got back he was briskly walking away. I couldn't write anything in school for a week because my wrist hurt too bad after that.

About a year and a half ago, I was walking to my car after a Calc exam, and got a bad vibe from a guy walking towards me at the end of the block. I assumed I was being paranoid and tried to ignore the knot in my stomach. As we got closer towards each other, I went off to one side of the sidewalk to give him plenty of room to pass. When we were about 20 ft away from each other, he clearly started walking to my side of the sidewalk. I thought to myself "fuck this I gave him plenty of room, I ain't movin again." As he got close he said "whats up butch" and threw an elbow at me, but I flinched and it landed around my shoulder and chest. I was more surprised than anything, and all I managed to say was a simple "fuck you" and we sorta squared off for a second and then he kept walking.

I really didn't like my reaction to that last incident. The guy coulda had a knife and coulda killed me if he wanted, and I woulda just stood there. I was pissed at myself for not trusting my instincts. Started training soon after that.

16. Bausk

Bausk New Member

My last fight was at work, with my brother. He said something he shouldn't have about my wife being "just some piece of ass" so I went Wanderlei Silva on his face. It was brotherly fighting and we both regreted it, and we're fine now. I was sorry for kicking his ass, and he was sorry and didn't really mean what he said. His eye was cut and swolen, but no stitches. :hs:

Then I almost got in a fight on the freeway, but the guy drove off after he following me to a parking lot. I posted a thread about it.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  17. Trueno

Trueno Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs

i believed you.

18. Shrug

Shrug Die in a Kimbo fight

ive never used anything like this in an actual fight but knowing your training paid off while taking little to no injury must be a very satisfying feeling. Especially if youre protecting someone youre with.

19. Phill A. Peno

Phill A. Peno It's Filipino, stupid. OTTC, Cycling Crew, WRX Cr OT Supporter

You must wear that hat where ever you go to prove to everyone you are the champ. Then you might have TSS. (Tim Silvia Syndrome)

20. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Good story.

21. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

I wish I could fight :wtc:

22. Atleast you have a sweet Ren and Stimpy avatar!