Some dumb question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Mar 1, 2008.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

This girl i'm dating seems to be losing interest in me. I showed up at her house yesterday and she was being a bitch for some reason, instead of being cool and laughing like she usually does. Could it be a PMS thing or could I have pissed her off somehow? Maybe it was because I showed up drunk at her house.

Also, she said that whenever she gets drunk she makes "mistakes". What the hell does that mean? Is it a warning to me that she may cheat?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Jesus.

1st point. Sometimes people just have bad days...

Then I read the last sentence of your post.

Don't fucking show up drunk at your gf's house. It will kill interest, simply because it makes you look pathetic.

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

yeah, i apologized to her about that and were gonna hang out tonight...sober.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

she's telling you (in girl code) that she does NOT appreciate you showing up drunk. She's warning you that if you do it again, she might "accidentally" go get drunk and "make a mistake".

Personally, I would dump anyone who said that to me...it's a passive aggressive threat. I don't deal with BS like that, you have a concern, we will COMMUNICATE LIKE ADULTS.

5. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

You're gonna break up with a girl over that? What else do you break up with a girl over?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Look....I've read every one of your threads and while I could touch on everything in your initial post in this thread I am just going to give you this one bit of advice, because it's all you need to hear:

If you are curious, worried or confused about something a woman says-open your mouth and ask her what it means, why she's acting that way or tell her how YOU feel.

You're young and new to relationships, so I understand these constant threads every day when you are mad, or your gf is bitchy, but seriously come on man. You can't make a thread every week about some new completely insignificant issue. You blow everything out of proportion, calm down and take things day by day. Also get it into your head that this is your first relationship and it certainly started off rocky, so stop putting so much emotion into it. Use it as a learning experience about how girls are.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I would break up with her if the passive aggressive threats were a pattern.

Hell, I might even break up over that one thing. You don't joke around about cheating, and you certainly don't as hell make some lame ass subtle threat about it.

8. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

Man, girls talk a lot of shit. If you take everything girls say seriously, you'd never get with one.

So, what have you broken up with girls over?

9. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

You're reading waaay too much into a comment given with no context.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

he showed up to her place drunk, and she responded with that comment.

Granted, I wouldn't have shown up to my gf's place drunk, but...

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I also think you are thinking a tad too far into her comment. A girl saying she has gotten drunk and made "mistakes" doesn't mean cheating by any means. Could mean she gets drunk and blacks out, spills drinks, makes an ass of herself in general, etc. :mamoru: Like the OP, you are thinking too much.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

reread the post. I misread it...I thought she said that wen he showed up at her place drunk.

Didn't realize it was separate from that.

Never mind what I said about dumping her and all that.