FRK Solo BDSM

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I know a few of you on here have SO's that aren't always available and that's been the case in my relationship here recently. My question is a bit specific though, we do the 'basic' stuff, but I miss the site of her red ass and I've seen a few places that sell a 'spanking machine' However I'm just not up for spending 500-900 bucks on one. Basically does anyone know of any resources for one, I tried building one myself, but that failed and it's not that great. I want to build one of these for the SO because she likes the spanking, but it just turns the mood off, for us atleast, if she's spanking herself.

Any thoughts? Also maybe any tips we haven't tried? Alot of stuff is me telling her to do something and having her do it while I'm away doing work stuff.

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

And why can't you spank her?
    Have you tried a belt?

3. Dominion

You ever tried spanking someone 900 miles away through the phone :squint: :squint:

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Ooooo, phone sex

5. Dominion

We never really do phone sex, we can setup a nice vid back and forth. Phone sex has never really worked for us. But this is osmething I want to do, so back to the topic!

6. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

high powered drill + a leather strap attached to a but maybe? Of course the torque on the drill would have to be pretty high up there.

7. Dominion

Yea I've been toying with the idea, and I've got a couple rough sketches out, I wish I had a program that would simulate the effect of chains and pulleys and all that. I'm sure there's something I just can't think of it. But I've got a few good concepts for something manual at first and some ideas for a not so manual crank.

Basically I want to find something that when powered on will crank the gear, which in turn moves the parts, once it's setup it will release and heres the tough part. When it's shut off, it has to 'release' so the gears and the springs can do their work.

8. Dominion

Played around some more with this last night and I don't think I can build my own for much cheaper than a built one. I can still do a slightly manual but it's not worth it. I guess that will make my returns that more special :)

9. JustinH

JustinH New Member

buy a plane ticket and fly out for some weekend. Problem solved. Shit i've been horny enough to buy a 300 dollar plane ticket to be with my girl at the time.

10. Dominion

Lol definatly a possibility. I'll probably be quiting this job here soon and going back home to stay at a local job. But I still want to make one of these :p

If anyone is interesting in helping out with the project, I'm working on a manual version right now. More for fun and novelty than use at this point. If you are interested at all in my ROUGH sketches, drop me a line :p

I also know there are lots of actual solo players out there that would like something like this. Maybe not here, but on the intraweb somewhere. :)

11. Dominion

This is what a boring weekend does to you :p

Been working on it for awhile. The manual version came out ok, I still have some tweaking to do and a overhead view as well. But gives whoever is looking at this topic some sort of idea, I think I'll start documenting the process, and maybe I can con the SO into demoing it when complete. :x:

I have ideas for the automatic version, but I need to find a power source that is variable and has high enough torque to extend the spring. And learn how to weld, but that's part of the fun! :p

[​IMG]