software for 7.1 surround system for pc?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 4cd-Air, May 7, 2005.

1. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

so i have a really nice 7.1 surround system for my pc. Had it all set up and it was working great, but then i got a virus and had to wipe my whole system. So now out of all the seven speakers only 3 are giving me sound, plust the sub ofcourse, but the quality just doesnt compare. i guess im just wondering if anybody has or knows of audio software that will allow me to set up a 7.1 system.

2. Ronin

Ronin Guest

same similar thing happened to me, i tried reinstalling drivers but could never get back a bunch of stuff, i think you might be screwed but i could be wrong

3. 4cd-Air

that sucks my ass man...i guess i could always take it back to the guy who i got it from and try to see if he has the software i need. its just crappy that hes so far away

4. Ronin

Ronin Guest

most of that kind of software isnt available for free dl, go to the computer section on the forum and post there, they may be more helpful

5. 4cd-Air

oh i posted in the computer section too, i figured id get a bunch of responses from both, but so far, nobody has replied. youve been the only one

6. Ronin

Ronin Guest

you know the problem i mentioned i had earlier? before i had installation issues, tried again today and now i have all of my creative software back so i finally got my new system calibrated.

you should try contacting the person or the company of your device and see if you can get a software/driver CD, or look via google or something for them, and make sure to check download.com and the companys web site for drivers and software.

7. 4cd-Air

hey thanks man. im gonna call the place i got it from on monday. i know your right, theyll have somthing

8. Ronin

Ronin Guest

:bigthumb: