A&P Sofa king beat today!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Girth, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

Second shooter at a catholic wedding, stuck behind the alter in a little nook the whole mass. Reception was pretty nice though!

Got done last night in Austin at midnight, drove back to Houston right after. Had to work this morning at 8:30 because our once a year inventory is today at work. And top it all off, had some mexican food for lunch yesterday... chicka chicka boom boom was the name. Well, chicka chicka boom boom is making my ass go kaboom today. Good times, good times!

All I want to do is sleep, but I'll post pics later tonight because I love OTAP!

2. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

3. Girth

Gorgeous church, no flash, tons of limitations on both of us, AND it was all at night!!! Had to shoot shutter priority with the 70-200 up to 3200 ISO. We basically said fuck it, if they don't turn out all that great, B&W it is! :down:

4. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

Getting the moment > noise. I'm sure you did just fine man. Either way, most noise goes away when you print and looks great in BW (ohfg blackandwhiteisoldschool!)

5. Girth

I love black and white and the way it looks. Makes it more dramatic, contrasts stand out, and nobody really 'cares' about white balance! That's all I did when I was drawing years ago, and I would love to do nothing but b&w... but its not about what I want sometimes :)