SRS Social Network...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Mar 4, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have a few good friends that will pick up the phone and call me when stuff is going on but not nearly enough of them. Now I am not talking about just getting girls to repsond but anyone. How do I get a reliable social network because I am getting pissed off at a few people I know. Like this one kid I know pissed me off tonite. I invite him to keg parties all the time but most the time he just asks how many girls are there then never shows up. I don't like being used as a party scout. He said he knows of a keg party tonite but does not seem to want to meet up with me. He is always rolling around with this fucking kid and when he is with him everything becomes a "Private Party" WTF GOD DAMNIT he just txt me back saying he is going to meet up with someone. WTF I asked him like 3 hours ago to meet up with me.

How do I find people who are not going to bullshit...

2. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

If you're in a pinch and your current batch of friends sucks, you could always join a club :dunno:

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Like what club? There are none at my school, I already checked and I even tried to go to one but no one showed up.

4. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

The fact that you go to keg parties already tells me that you are often in situations in which you can meet plenty of other people. Put yourself out there and strike up a conversation. Talk to other people in your classes. Do you work? Talk to people at work, ask them if they know of any parties. Stuff like that. Just look for friends at first. Get a few good friends and I'm sure you will be pulled into their networks.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No I don't work anymore. Just school right now. Well thats the thing I can get numbers and what not at parties but I can never seem to break into any of their social groups. I never seem to have much in common with them. Honestly I think I give out a bad vibe anymore because most the time I go to keg parties and I don't drink not because I don't want to but I have to drive and it's kinda funny to watch my friends hit on girls drunk and think they are the shit.

6. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

if you go to parties it can be hard to meet new people, because people tend to stay in their own little groups at parties so approaching a single person can be difficult... Just try your best to meet more people and exchange contact info.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Anyone ever do Spin class before?

8. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

No. but typically fitness classes etc are full of older people who already have lives of their own and often have quieted down.

How old are you?

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

10. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

you might give it a try. Your best option for meeting new friends your age is school and parties.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No one talks in any of my classes.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well then quit taking so many sign language classes! :eek3:

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It is all leacture classes and the classes are small so you can't sit way at the top and talk.