MMA socal crew v.fires

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by HouseLing, Oct 24, 2007.

1. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

hows the fires treating you all? i can see the one in san clemente over the hills from my backyard, its lighting up the sky :hs:

i know its offtopic, but i care :hug:

2. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

im in the torrance area. I keep my windows open and noticed a bit of ash inside. Place is dirty now. Kinda crazy since im 80 or so miles away from the nearest fire

3. Titus

Titus New Member

when there were fires in north florida/ south georgia this summer we were getting ash here from over 300 miles away. that stuff travels sooo far

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

surrounded.

Just waiting it out. havent been to work all week. My godfather lost his house and everything and is now living with my newly divorced mom (awkward).

Lots of friends were very lucky, one friend had every house burn down on his block except his. Crazy shit, just his fence and trees burnt. House is fine.

Other friends refuse to leave and are sitting on their roofs with hoses and a cooler full of beer. They're idiots.

As of now It's probably a total of 50 friends, family, and coworkers that have lost their homes.

sucks for a lot of those people, but i am lucky that I am poor and live in an apartment in the middle of the city.

5. Rob H

Rob H New Member

No fires in Costa Mesa where I work or Huntington. But the Santiago Cyn fire is probably 20 miles away. Air has been really shitty and it's been raining ash the last three days.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My folks live in Santa Clarita where the Buckwheat fire came close to their home. These are pics a friend who lives around the corner from my parents took Monday morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. friedrice

friedrice New Member

Comming from a town that burn down. You want that fire to take out your house. Between ins and FEMA everyone who lost a house mad out like crazy. Brand new 2500sqft house where a 1300sqft 30 year old goverment shit box used to be. I feel bad for your friend who didnt get his house burnt down.