So... yeah... what should I do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

A co-worker of mine and I hung out last night. She's a cutie, NICE ASS, cute little pot belly, perfect tits, cute face, RED HEAD (drapes match curtains). Well, we ended up having sex and she likes me apparantly. I told her before we had sex that I don't want a GF right now because I'm shipping for the Navy in 3-4 months. What's the best thing to do? I like her and all but I just don't think it's a good idea to get involved.

2. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Sounds like you answered your own question. Tell her you want to have fun, but draw the line up front.

3. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah, but I don't want things to get all weird. I don't want to end up not having anything to do with her like my "Man Whore" friend usually ends up doing with most of his hook ups.

4. skelm

skelm New Member

Then you won't. You've already drawn a line in the sand. I'm sure that's a differance between you two already.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I hate to tell you this, but it's too late for you, dude. You're already involved; she has feelings for you, and you had sex with her, but you don't have feelings for her. You work together. Now, let drama ensue.

6. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Wow.

I was kinda almost in a similar boat.

I was single for 3 straight years before going into the Navy.
    I used to think I would never fall in love because I loved being single so much. Ask anyone on here that knows how much I loved being single. I was seeing this girl right before I left for the Navy and thought of her as a really good friend that I messed around with and had fun with.
    I didn't think anything would work out between us because I was leaving so soon for the Navy and knew things wouldn't last. I was used to being single, and didn't want to get too emotionally envolved. I still wanted to talk to her, so I wrote her a letter and she wrote me back. We wrote each other for a long time and finally got closer. I knew I was coming home and I wanted to see her and ended up falling in love with her. But I did fall in love.

Now. I am still in the Navy and I am now married to and living with this girl.
    In fact, we are expecting our first kid. And I have never been happier.

I am just saying. You never know what can happen.

7. Reign

Reign Banned

I didn't say I don't have feelings for her. I do think she's cool and such a sweet heart. But i just can't get involved. I'm leaving for the navy in 3 months. Nothing good can come of starting a relationship.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, ok, but still you shouldn't have had sex with her. Unless she's a slut, the introduction of a sexual element for your dealings with her will complicate things quite a bit.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The introduction of sex only opens doors. It means you can either be a fuck buddy, or a long term relationship. As mentioned, you never know what will happen. Just relax, don't be too serious, and see what happens.

10. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Does she even know that you're getting shipped in 3 months?

11. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah, I told her "In 3 months I'm leaving for the Navy".

12. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Solus Emsu ownz u

You're just scared. Scared of what could be and scared of being an asshole. Methinks that as long as you don't want to be one, you won't be, but don't turn down something good because of what could be. You may find out you have turned away what should have been.