So yeah I think it's over with this new girl..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ramon, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Ramon

Ramon Guest

That was quick..we just started to hang out recently. Been out a few times, she laughs, I laugh. So fast foward to this monday, we come back here. We kiss after a movie, kiss for like five minutes and I stop. I tell her let's stop before my brother barges in (because he has just arrived), so I was thinking on taking a little break. Then it got quiet, seemed if she was angry. Ten minutes later, she says she is tired and wants to go home. Fair enough, she leaves and gives me a weak goodbye kiss. Since that kiss it hasn't been the same. She doesn't return my text immediately like she used to :wtc: I think I just had bad breath, bad kisser, or because I abruptly ended the makeup session. Can't tell, but I was starting to like this girl, only been going out for a week too. :roflwtc:

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

bah... hard to tell. I personally would understand (if I were her in your guys' situation with the brother thing), but might be a little hurt for a sec. I would just flat out ask her what's up with her attitude.

If it does go down the tubes, it's not like you wasted a year on her... it was only a week I guess. :dunno:

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Sounds like a bad attitude case.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It was only a week..

5. Camron James

Camron James New Member

exactly, it was just a week. All you can do is ask her what the hell is up and if she wont tell you or gets pissy, who cares?

6. Ramon

Ramon Guest

Here's my message I'm gonna send her..

Hey meg, so are we like breaking up? lol..come on lets handle this like adults, lets talk about it. We jokingly said we're gonna call it quits after a month, but damn I didn't it was going to be a week. Haha I rock. No but really tell me what's on your mind? I mean after we kissed it went downhill. So either, I had bad breath (maybe the guacamole that day), I was a bad kisser (hope not I've been practicing for 3 years) or it's because I abruptly stopped the makeout session because my brother showed up and he usually barges in my room thinking I'm all alone. So that would've killed the mood more than me stopping it. I hope you can understand that. It's a lose/lose situation. Maybe my mispronounciation of the word volume turned you off. Who knows? Can you let me know what is on your mind? No hard feelings here, if you want to work it out, thats great if not, ill live. Don't worry about your sunglasses either, I'll return them without being dramatic (ie Jerry Maguire losing his job). So this message can go either both ways, it will touch your heart and a tear will run down your cheek and you will respond immediately with a splendid response or you will either call me or text me, "What'cha doin'?" or it can go the other way where you just sigh, shake your head and will respond when you have the urge or free time. We always had fun, I always beat you in basketball and stuff. Forgetaboutit, think about it? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2006
  7. Ramon

Ramon Guest

What do you guys think?

edit it, if you guys want.. i want to be funny but not sound too serious at the same time because i really dont give a fuck but shes a nice girl and wouldn't mind seeing her again.

8. tsi90

tsi90 _____

If you send that message to her dont expect to ever hear from her again. It makes you sound way to needy. The best way to deal with this girl is to do nothing at all. make her come back to you

9. Ramon

Ramon Guest

I just want her to understand why I stopped kissing her, I mean I want to know why the fuck did she go away after we were hitting it off so well..

10. skelm

skelm New Member

Let her come to you... Don't go running back to her, if it worked then you would be doing it for the whole relationship. Don't set this kind of playing field up, it's a nasty one.

11. tsi90

tsi90 _____

you could try and set up another date with her. you are probably over reacting so i wouldnt say anything about what happened last time

12. limitless

limitless You didnt hurt me, nothing can hurt me, nothing ca

wow.....i hope for your sake you are like 13 :o

13. limitless

limitless You didnt hurt me, nothing can hurt me, nothing ca

basically, i'd explain everything wrong with that message you plan to send, but the explanation would be longer than the message itself

ah fuck it, here is cliff notes version

there is not a single sentence in there that is worth saving. the entire thing will repel her more than....well, more than pretty much anything imaginable. if you had asked me "write a note that will absolutely ensure that this guy has NO chance whatsoever with this girl" then i could not have wrote more of a fuckup note than yours.

every word just reeks of neediness and of you putting her on a pedestal, and begging HER to decide YOUR fate because you cant stop thinking about it

and it also shows total lack of confidence -- you ask her, do i have a bad breath? am i a bad kisser? maybe you dont like that i said the word volume wrong?!?! wtf

and that you imagine the whole thing as being out of a MOVIE like jerry maguire and maybe she will cry reading your boring little pathetic note

you guys laughed, and she kissed you, once? you are blowing everything way out of proportion out of desperation to make this brief experience with this girl into something that it's not

like i said -- if you are like 13, then whatever, you just have growing up to do -- and someday you will look back on all this and laugh

14. jonno

jonno New Member

:werd: ^^

don't send that

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

sounds to me like she thought you rejected her after the kiss and her feelings were hurt. And really, who gives a fuck about their brother coming around when they are with a chick? Your attention and focus should have been on her.

I didn't read much of your text you wanted to send, but I will say that its rare for a guy to talk his way into a relationship. Ideally, you will escalate the relationship physically and she will escalate it emotionally (basically the idea of you two being a couple should be proposed by her, not you).

Lastly, regardless of the content, you shouldn't be sending her any type of message that long early on. Gotta maintain the mystery for as long as possible - less is more you know. She should be wondering how you feel about her and you are killing that with the romantic bs in that message. Any time you find yourself explaining yourself to a chick you are most likely fucking up.

16. Ramon

Ramon Guest

look im 23 and you guys are saying set up another date, but she wont even text me back. i havent called her because she is either at work or at school. so texting is more convenient. when she signs on to aim, she immediately signs off. lol it bothers me that after the kiss it was over. shit is bugging me, i need know or try to mend things. after a kiss things should escalate not de-escalate. i mean what other way can i mend things between us. i havent tried emailing her..just text.

17. Ramon

Ramon Guest

That could be it, and I just want her to understand why I stopped. When I stopped all I said, hold on lets take a break, my brother is here. :ugh: Yeah I fucked up, I just want to clarify everything with her. :)

18. Ramon

Ramon Guest

I'm pretty confident it was the me stopping the kiss part, because this was kind of the second time we kissed. First time was a few days before that. Outside of her car, I kissed her goodbye for 'bout ten seconds. Today it has been a week since that day.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you can explain it until you are blue in the face but it wont change anything for her

20. Ramon

Ramon Guest

So what can I do then? don't tell me give up and wait for her, she is a pretty girl and can easily move on. she said i was hot too :wtc:

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

if you do something "wrong" with a girl the best thing to do is pretend like it never happened. Don't mention it, don't worry about it, and if she brings it up make it into a joke.

Get her alone again and start the process anew :bigthumb:

22. Ramon

Ramon Guest

Well I tell her let's chill again. You're right, I need to suggest something new. I mean if she is hurt, I should apologize. I'm thinking about giving her some time, like not texting her and blocking her from AIM. Then about in a week, invite her to do something fun, like go see a movie.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

do not apologize

24. Ramon

Ramon Guest

Well?

25. skelm

skelm New Member

Wow mate... You really are immature for a 23 year old. I think this is becoming more of an obsession then an attraction... IMO you should move on, try and find someone else in your age bracket that lacks relationship experiance like you do...

You have a LOT to learn...

Also, try using edit on your posts instead of putting 3 posts in a row... It's just making you look desperate from for an answer from us all...