so why is this girl doing this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by illmaticnyc, Feb 12, 2005.

1. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

so this girl and i like each other...she knows i do...i tell her!
    anywys, she comes online and im reading...but shell IM me and says how come youdont IM me...she waits like 20 minutes i guess to see if ill IM her.
    im like uhhh....i didnt know you was online?

why do girls play this game? is it cuz shes insecure about how i feel about her? she shuldnt...i TELL her.

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

She could just be messing with you, but she probably likes you. Why else would she IM you with a question like that?

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

Also sometimes just telling doesn't bring across the message all the time. You have to show her you really like her, rather than tell her. Do something really special and always give her attention when she needs it (but not too much now, she could get turned off and you need your own life too :p )

You're obviously not ignoring her or anything. She just might be messin with you or she could possibly be insecure. Just hang in there man :)

4. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

thanks for the advice...but when do i show her? or how do i know when she needs it?

if she doesnt give me the answer i expect i dont care....i still keep on goin

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

High school?

6. HS-Gravtron

HS-Gravtron Mmmmmm

Sounds like she is just being immature and likes the fact that you like her and wants you to give her attention.

7. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Telling her that you liked her was a mistake, she knew from now on that she was the one in control.
    On another note, you were honest by telling her that you liked her, why not tell her that she bothers you when she asks such stupid questions ? Girls don't want nice guys that don't hurt their feelings, they want honest and confident guys. And if she doesn't take it well, I believe that you have better things to do than deal with an attention seeking whore that would dump you as soon as she knows you werein love with her.

8. Bliss

Bliss New Member

Yea I agree. Never never NEVER NEVER tell a girl that you like her. For some odd reason, they dislike that and they get this eww effect if you do. There's always other ways of showing that your interested.

9. SC4Hundred

SC4Hundred Guest

don't put her in control

10. supergirl

supergirl Guest

Let me say something for the female population...

She might ask you a question like that because she doesn't know what you're doing when she goes online. It's doubtful that she knows you're reading if there's no away message on your IM. So it may not be that she's insecure, but that she is surprised you haven't said hello if you're online and chatting anyway.

That said, telling her you like her WAS a mistake. I mean, the only time I ever tell a guy I like him is if I've already shown him that(and vice versa). Otherwise, I'd be putting myself out there for either a) rejection, or b) him taking that knowledge for granted and not proving himself to me first.

I say you wait it out and see if she shows you how she feels about you. No need getting all twisted for someone who won't reciprocate your feelings.

Good luck...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2005
  11. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

are you guys still in high school?

12. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

im not questioning if she likes me...i mean i show it to her and she shows it as well...i was just wondering with that said why does she wonder or get upset that i dont im her first. thats retarded to me

13. bmxenbrett

bmxenbrett Guest

shes insecure in general, there must be so much compition out there for chicks, sounds like she wants to own you i had a GF like that shes now my X, the bigest mistake of my life was going out with her. stop it while you can...ur not even going out with this girl are you?, and shes already acting like that. sucks i know how you feel