so, why do I feel dirty after sex with random women?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by black jesus, Feb 23, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

Am I really this much of a fag? I should be able to bang hot chicks and move on to the next one, right? Isn't this normal for a 27-year old single male?

I hooked up with a smokin chick last night got her home, got started on bedroom athletics, then I didn't want to be there.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You know what it is, stop playing dumb. You're totally into that other girl and now random hot sluts just don't compare. I find it endearing in a weird way.

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I know this, but I shouldn't feel like a pig about it. I've never felt like I had to wash the shame off me though...lol.

Seriousy though, at my age I should be able to do random sex, right?

4. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

should and want to are difft. there are guys who only want meaningful sex relationships and there is nothing gay about that.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i'm 21 and the random shit is already making me feel ill. thankfully i think i found a girl i can keep around for a while.

at first it was fun having random sex. but honestly one night stands are rarely good, it takes a little while to know what eachother enjoys. I think if it was mindblowing sex each time it wouldnt matter so much, but when its not even that great you start to wonder if it was worth the risk etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKiaJt1SKog watch this video its a good song sorta about one night stands lol.

6. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

I've never really had random sex and can't say I intend to, its just not my thing and I dont enjoy it, I'd much rather be in a relationship.

7. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I've never had completely random sex. Two of my partners have been girls I talked to briefly for a while before we hooked up. Afterwards we still talk but rarely. No guilt here. *shrug*

8. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

same exact situation with myself

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if you feel bad about it, don't do it.

Easy, end of problem

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

How many times do we need to keep telling you to see a therapist?

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

27 is a good age to start growing up. Last year I started feeling "icky" about one night stands. I got really paranoid for some reason. Everyone has some weird spots on their bodies. I have stretch marks and scars. Every pimple and freckle I saw I thought was an STD. Then I thought, I can't trust these girls, I don't even know them, so why would I have sex with them?

12. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

b.c ya have not done it enough

13. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

its not about maturity, its about feeling like I'm getting the most out of my social / love life. I don't have any control over what women want to do with me in terms of a relationship considering things they need to deal with.

I'm increadibly "in-to" a girl right now, but she could get a job on the other side of the nation tomorrow, and I don't want to feel helpless to 3rd party variables in a potential relationship...so apparently I'm running from it.

14. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I had some buddies suggest the theme of our summer back in '03 be "Quantity not quality." I struggled through it banging away, but it's not something I'd do again.

I thought I should try but never felt right about it. Does make for a funny convo piece with girls now though.

I'd like to be in the closet watching you having sex with a hot chick and seeing the disinterest creep across your face. Then the shame afterwards would make me laugh.

15. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i know exactly how u feel. i hooked up with 4 random girls in miami one week. it was fun at the time but i felt like a scumbag when i came back home from the trip. i didnt even know 3 of the 4 girls' names. its best to find one VERY hot chick, and stick it with (especially when u get her on the pill). i hate fucking girls with condoms on so its really not that great.

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Maybe because you are not respecting your sexuality by being promiscuous or superficial, and your growing up? perhaps inside you desire something more?

17. Tzuma

Tzuma New Member

Id define that as maturity. Its something you dont consider in your younger, immature years. Such a change is considered mature.

Its OK to be immature - we all are/were at some point. I dont think 27 is too old to make that a bad thing, although id say youre pushing the ends of the 'allowable' spectrum. Its not like we, on an interweb forum, really care. :wavey:

18. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

i've had random sex once. it was wierd as hell. i just don't think that's my forte...i'd prefer to be in a relationship. :dunno:

19. trano

trano Guest

maybe you want to settle down?

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

just wait until familiar sex gets so familiar to the point where it becomes awkward and almost painful. :o

21. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

the one I have right now isn't even the hottest chick I've ever been with, not even close, but she's a motherfucking bad ass, and the sex is borderline illegal in some states. I'd love to have the monogamy talk tomorrow considering it makes me sick to think of some other dude crawling on top of her, and I don't even want to make sexy time with really hot women, but she's probably going to move far away for a new job she's looking at, she's newly single, and all that makes her a bad investment right now.

I know what you mean about condoms with girls, its much better with guys... :hsugh:

22. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I've always desired something more, but it hasn't really worked out well for me in the past considering every relationship I've had turned into a total disaster whether it was my fault for being a pussy, or the girl being a horrible person.

Its always been something I've considered, but I've never done it. I'm really trying to be smart about what I'm doing right now, while also trying to put myself in new sittuations because (I don't know if this will make sense) i have to try unknowns, to discover other unknowns.
    /rumsfeld.

23. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

maybe its cause you know you have herpes and you didnt tell her about it

24. project2501

project2501 New Member

I don't know about that. I can have random one night stands and really not give a fuck one way or the other. That being said I still prefer being in a stable relationship with just one partner. But I am very likely going to move across the country soon for a job, so why not have a little fun before I go?

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Perhaps it's time to grow a backbone and start flirting with the idea of meeting a woman who meets your standards/requirements? Don't settle.