GUN So who deleted the Magpul DVD pirating thread? :hsugh:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dpixel8, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

Just when Werm was posting personal information and still trolling. Isn't posting personal info about someone (not to mention the constant trolling and poor fellowship by him towards others), a bannable offense? :hsugh:

2. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

Tier 1 Violation
    These violations will definitely get you banned without any warnings.
    Mods will always be on the lookout for these.
    Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation.
    Excessive/repeated trolling. Failure to maintain overall good fellowship/camaraderie, AND/OR if you are consistently unpleasant to other OTers, AND/OR constant negativity.
    Stickys in respective forums may state other temporary or forum specific Tier 1 violations.
    Registration of more than 1 username without prior permission.
    Unsolicited Advertisements/Spam
    Posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct.
    Cross referencing or linking posts from other forums (internal or external) with malicious/baneful intent.

Tier 2 Violation
    These violations will not always get you banned, warnings MAY be issued the first time, banned thereafter. Multiple instances will definitely get you banned.
    Postwhoring - Postwhoring is defined as posting short/unnecessary replies multiple times in the same thread AND/OR creating multiple useless threads with multiple useless replies, AND/OR replying to random threads with same/useless replies.
    Noob bashing
    Posting not-work-safe content in a thread without warning. Not work safe content is defined as absolutely anything that you may not want your boss or co-worker to see on your monitor. This includes large bold fonts, excessive gore, and other related content. Always put *NWS* before the content, so people at work know not to click on it, regardless of the thread title. Please note that posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 Violation, as stated above.
    Avatar and Signatures - Need to be work friendly. Sigs cant be too long. I am not going to limit the number of lines or images, just make sure we dont have to scroll down a lot. Please note that naked, or partially naked images or videos of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 violation, as stated above.
    Posting personal information in the forums, even if they are publicly available.
    Using OT to harass someone or attack other sites, or make prank phone calls.
    Posting copyrighted content without permisson, or using OT to obtain illegal software/product keys and other warez related content.

3. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

And if it were my personal information, including a photo of my HOUSE in that thread that was deleted, I'd be pretty fucking pissed.

4. Crossett

Crossett New Member

I feel dirty even coming in here :ugh:

5. Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger New Member

sounds bannable to me :dunno:

make a thread in the ban request forum though.

6. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

I can't. The thread was deleted. :dunno:

7. Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger New Member

oh.

8. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

I deleted the thread because it was nothing but bickering.

As for the personal info, I saw nothing posted that could be used to identify anybody, so I saw no need to request a ban this time. For all anybody knows, it was a picture of a random person and a random house, with no address or name information.

If the person whose picture and house it was feels it's more serious than that, then he should PM glen. The thread is still here, and any smod is still able to view it.

9. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

hey i am just going by the rules: Posting personal information in the forums, even if they are publicly available.

"even if they are publicly available"

doesn't say "if the person who's info was posted is angry", and it actually was his information, which he clearly stated in his response after Werm attacked him and posted the info.

Just saying.

10. Crossett

Crossett New Member

JOE COOL TO THE RESCUE!!!!

11. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

Thanks for the lesson on OT's rules. I'm sure you're very familiar with them since you've been banned for violating them.

There was nothing posted that could be used to identify anybody. If glen disagrees with my interpretation of the rules, he can ban werm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.