LGBT So while I was waiting to get my blood drawn I got hit on by a 40+ man *story*

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by bioyuki, Jul 13, 2004.

1. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

So I was waiting to get my blood drawn and a 40ish man walks in, well dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, good hair, tanned, pretty good body. I kinda check him out and go back to reading my magazine.

He sits down next to me and says 'Hi' and crap and I politely say 'Hi' back. He talks with some other people and it turns out he went to the same high school as me and he was the former mayor's son...my friend lives on the street named after him and his family :eek4d:

After everyone leaves he starts talking to me so I make polite conversation with him. I told him I was working in Long Beach (lotta gays there) and he was like, "Oh my god I love partying in Long Beach, they have the best clubs there." After that he gets gets called up and he's talking about his tests and says really loudly, "Is the HIV test in there? Great, thanks."

:hsugh:

Thank god they call me, I get my blood taken and I get the fuck out of there. I feel all dirty now. :hs: The only people that hit on me are older men :sad2:

2. coma

coma New Member

Hey older men need lovin' too!

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

you're being talked-up by a rice-queen.

4. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

Think of it this way, at least you're attractive enough to get some attention ;)...even if i it is from an older guy who makes you feel dirty.

I know how it feels though. I couple years ago, I was in the art building working on something for my sculpture class, and one of the guys who takes care of all the supplies and equipment comes into the room and starts talking to me. I was working on a sculpture of a super hero-looking guy, and if any of you have ever worked with plaster you know it's hard work, so I was wearing a wifebeater and jeans. Anyway he asks me if it's a self portrait (worst come-on line EVER). This guy had to have been about 50 :ugh:, and he wasn't flaming, but he had many homosexual tendencies, as most of the art department men do. I just gave him a short polite answer, put on my jacket and got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Why do older guys do that for?! I mean I'm pretty accepting of stuff like that, but this guy had to have been at least 30 years older than me, more than my dad's age [insert "who's your daddy?" joke here]. It wasn't even flattering, it was just gross.

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

haha, I was in the hospital last night, and I was sitting by my grandmothers bed [I don't think I mentioned it, but after I got back from burying my paternal grams down south, my maternal grams went into the hospital up here :ugh:], and this medical maintenance man who had been really nice to my nieces started to flirt with me. THEN, my mother came in and started telling me how wonderfully nice and helpful he is (in front of him). I was like, what is this...a forced hook up? So I go back to my reading, and he starts talking to me about all of these queer authors. That peaked my interest... :naughty:

6. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I get hit on by old ladies.

"Oh, these hot flashes, is it hot in here? the doctor said I shouldn't be getting them anymore but I still do..."
    "no, it's actually a bit cold"
    "Oh, but I get you could warm me up, baby"

UGH!!!!!!!

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

"Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match, find me a find...catch me a catch...." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2004
  8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...fool...

:rofl: