So... what's up with this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, May 14, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

We dated for about 6 months and she starts dating the guy she was talking to the phone about a week prior to ending it with me... but now she still im's me all the time and shit and she still wants to talk to me on the phone.

I am thinking she is just trying to keep me around just in case the new guy doesn't work out. I know i am better than that to be a fuckn option...

so how should i play this?

ignore her everytime she tries to communicate?

2. symptic

symptic I run companies

Don't sweat it. Keep yourself busy with your own goals in mind, If she comes back, DON'T be a wuss and act clingy and overly dependent on her existance to get along with life. You're an INDEPENDENT person who caters to his needs before anyone else. If she wants to come along with you for the ride, let her know she can COME ALONG, but don't make any specific journeys for her.

i.e.: If you want to go out, say you're going to a restaurant on Xday and she's welcome to come if she wants. Don't say something like, "Hey, let me treat you to a nice dinner at Le Beauveux Steakhouse on Friday."

Instead, "Hey, I'm going to Le Beaveux Friday, want to come along?"

One if more confident in the presentatin and makes it known you'll be going with or without her and that you are living YOUR life, not trying to live HERS.

3. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

i had a ex tell me to never come crwaling back to her the second time we broke up. Long story short, she turned around and started to talk to me, and how she wants to keep intouch and that she called me and imed me. i diddint want anything to do with her or anything. i dont like her, and have the least respect for her. she finaly got my message of telling her to go away after i told her to never come crawling back to me.

4. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

good shit...

i am not sweating it at all... i have many opportunities elsewhere with way hotter girlies...

thanks for the reply.

5. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

ic ic...

i think in my situation it's either one of 2 senarios:

1. wants me to stick around as an option.

2. wants me to still be friends with her.

6. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

you could do thoes. but i choose not to. all it will do is give something to fall back on, and kind of makes you think about her. you see, i was done so wrong, that i dont want to think about it. if you do that, you will have the constant thoughts about her and what shes doing and could develop a new thing for her. just be carefull. and if you two agree, you two can be friends nothing wrong with that. just it will feel odd, cause once you tell someone you love them, and then you two break apart from being so close, its kind of hard to be just a friend.

7. merlinski

merlinski and I'm his friend, Jesus

Depends on your age. If you're at a completely different stage in your life, its possible to be friends with someone. But for 1200mk - if she ended it with you as soon as she found a new guy, I wouldn't touch her. She's just using you as a backup and is consistently looking for guy she likes more, so I'd suggest not letting her use you like that. If you can get girls you like more, have fun now that your single.

8. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

so block her ass on AIM or just ignore her im's?

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You are correct when you think this. Block her now.

10. symptic

symptic I run companies

Nah, just stop caring. No need to be an asshole because there's no chemistry.

Then again, chemistry is CREATED, it just doesn't pop out of nowhere. :dunno:

11. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

ic ic..

she im'd me again today and she told me the guy she is dating kiss some other girl last nite.... i was thinking :rofl: .... damn cunt got pwned.. but she is still gonna continue dating him... what a dumb cunt....

hahah

12. symptic

symptic I run companies

She obviously doesn't know what she wants then. Yeah, it sucks how girls fall for the assholes all the time, because they are usually more confident and present themselves more as the "Alpha male," but that relationship will onyl be short term.

Keep in mind, almost ALL of the input I have given lately has been geared towards GETTING the girl, not KEEPING her. A relationship is more than stupid little mind games, but a little bit of that never hurt anyone.

13. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

good shit... good shit...