COMIC So...what's out this week?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kansas, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Kansas

Kansas Rise and destroy.

2. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Void is becoming lazy and detached lately i think. We demand our weekly list and if he does not provide i reckon we should storm his house, rape his pets and force him to post the weekly list in perpetuity.

Who's with me?!

3. Kansas

Kansas Rise and destroy.

I'll shower him in my blue light

4. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

they explained Final Crisis:

It's very simple, really: Darkseid had become a black hole that was sucking the Multiverse down. Superman and the rest of the surviving superheroes shrunk and froze the remaining population to save them in the JLA Satellite while they constructed the Miracle Machine from Superman's memories in the 30th century. Once the Miracle Machine was constructed, Superman killed Darkseid's soul with a note of music vibrating at the exact opposite frequency. Then Mandrakk the Dark Monitor appeared and Superman powered the Miracle Machine with the solar energy in his cells and Nix Uoton, who had become the Judge of All Evil when a Rubik's cube transformed into a Motherbox, brought forth Captain Carrot And His Amazing Zoo Crew, the Angels of the Pax Dei, the Forever People of Earth-51, and the entire friggin' GreenLanternCorps who stake Mandrakk and then help pull Earth out of the black hole, while the Miracle Machine restores the rest of the Multiverse (since Superman had asked for a "happy ending"). Then Nix Uuton declares that the Monitors should interfere no more and the Overvoid swallows them all up (they presumably turn into normal humans like Nix did). And Batman is stuck in the Stone Age due to Darkseid's Omega Sanction, where he carefully lays to rest Anthro. See? Simple.​

It all makes sense now.

5. Kansas

Kansas Rise and destroy.

WHAT THE FUCK

6. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

You're welcome

7. gts24

gts24 hurfdurf OT Supporter

8. void

void oh yeah?

sorry guys...i've replaced being unemployed and single with working a bazillion hours a week and finding a ladyfriend

shits hard to keep up with :rofl: