SRS So what should I do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ancoats, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Here we go.

I went out clubbing on Saturday night and met this great chick, who had the looks and the personality, all the guys after her. Anyway I fooled around with her that night (kissing and such) and my friend said that she liked me and would've given me her number if I hadn't of had my beer goggles on and fooled around with a fat ugly chick too.

Anyway, problem is, I cant get her out of my mind. I want to see her again but I dont have a number. Do I go back to the same club on Saturday, and hope to see her there, or just accept that I had my chance and blew it and move on?

2. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

if someone that you know, knows her, then chase it up!!

otherwise, don't waste your breath, mate!! time to move on!! there are more bushes to explore!! ;)

3. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Yeah I know bro. I know shes from Oldham which is where I go alot so hoping to run into her on Fri night. :big grin: If not I'll just have to move on.

Sucked how I did it though. Played my game perfectly, but just had that little bit of insecurity in me that said 'nah she wont want to know tomorrow' when she was all over me. :noes:

4. johan

johan Active Member

Do whatever you were going to do. If that club is on your regular route, go back. She might be there. If she's not, who cares.

The beer goggles and madly groping that other chick thing is quite irrelevant. If the hot girl is that uptight, she's likely more trouble than its worth.

Keep in mind what you're after -- I doubt you're bringing her home to mommy and walking down the aisle with her next week. So your so-called "bad behaviour" or whatever is totally irrelevant.

Just do whatever you would normally do. Girls will come to you. Believe it. Live it.

5. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Cheers bro your advice came at a top time as this chick im interested in turned round to me last night and said that she liked me in the same way - and she is like my dream girl. So fingers crossed. :x:

6. AO

AO New Member

Stop drinking to excess, obviously.

7. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Go Hard Son!!

:bigthumb:

I hope that this moment stays with you, as the first moment you met a girl that held your heart, and you grow and learn to love one another!!

keep up the work, brother ... because if you give this girl your whole heart, and trust, she may be a keeper!! :wavey:

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Heartbreak warning tho! , beautifull girls can get all the guys, if she liked you that's definitly a plus, but don't go into a relationship thinking it will work out just because it concerns you, see it coming if she breaks up with you. She is definitly into you, and if you pep talk her bout yourself, and just do your thing im sure she is willing to hang out with you.