So what does it mean when:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nev, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

I meet girl at bar 2-3 weeks ago. First 2 times i see her, I go back with her. We don't fuck, but we do mess around.

She shows interest.

I see her again tonight she sits with me at the bar, talks all night. I take her back to her place and she says that she doesn't want me to come because she doesn't want me to think she's an easy girl. So we talk outside of her place for a bit and I go on my way.

But wtf?

2. xinster

xinster New Member

maybe you shoulda kissed her and turned it up after she said that. Either that or just said "Ok, Bye!" and went off, rather than keep talking with her. Haha, that'd teach her

3. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

Well of course we kept making out, but we talked as well. She has seemed a bit interested, but this kind of threw me off :dunno:

4. xinster

xinster New Member

meh, i woulda went with the abrupt leave

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That was an excuse/challenge for you to try harder.

6. no come down

no come down ..... and in this place you'll see me OT Supporter

try harder how? he carried on talking ( they made out a bit too) after she said this.. what could he have done differently? left abruputly when she made this statement? i would think this would leave a bad impression with her, ie "hes only interested in one thing"

7. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

:werd:

plus even if nothign comes out if it, she's a cool girl that I want to keep as a friend :dunno:

I'm not going to be a dickhead to her like i am other girls i would brign home.

8. Nuts in Da Ass D in Da P

Nuts in Da Ass D in Da P theslip.wordpress.com

She wanted to justify herself having sex with you. When she puts up resistance, it's to give herself piece of mind.

9. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

huh?

We coulda hung out and not fucked. :dunno:

10. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

she is a whore, and says that to make her not sound like a whore.

11. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

I actually think she might be genuinely interested in me and is trying to prove unwhoreishness. Or is this just stupid thinking?

12. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Show her that you aren't interested in sex.

If you and her go in the house after making it, it is for sex.

If she says "I don't want you to think i'm easy" you say "What? Easy? Neither am I. Look, i'm just wanting to show you this funny video on my computer. You can only stay for a few minutes though, because I need to get some sleep."

Girl's don't feel like sluts when it "just happens." If you go in the house for a specific reason, such as watching a video, then it "just happens" after you start kissing her. It doesn't matter if you tell her "You are the last person in the world I would have sex with." once you start, none of it matters.

A girl can be a slut, but she can't appear to be a slut.

What I would do is tell her about something you want to show her EARLY in the night, that way it doesn't seem like you are making something up just to get her inside. I prefer videos on the computer because they will always make her laugh, and you can have her sit on your lap to watch it. While she is sitting on your lap, smell her hair, kiss her neck, and just create the mood. After the video is over, give her a back massage. I shouldn't have to explain how to escalate it from there.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  13. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Man up...

If she won't fuck you, you must be doing something wrong.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

15. i94tex

i94tex New Member

If you think she is interested in you, why not have a few dates? (the kind where sex at the end of it isn't expected). After a few dates with no pressure, if she is in to you, it will happen.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, I think it might just be the old third-date addage of the customary end-of-date fuck, and she didn't want to feel pressured to that :dunno:

17. XERQ

XERQ Guest

maybe she wants to get into a relationship with you, and wants to hold back on sex

18. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

QFT.

It amazes me that nearly none of you seem to realize- she doesn't want to build the relationship by having sex or fooling around.

My girlfriend didn't want to have every night end up in fooling around. We've been happily together for 7 months as a result.

You're not doing anything wrong. She's not necessarily a slut. She's not uninterested. She IS interested, but she doesn't want the relationship to start out with so much fooling around. As a result, your relationship is built entirely around fooling around, and it gets to the point where that's all you do.

19. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Exactly, and what Socrates said. A woman's reputation is important. Most women do NOT want to be seen as a cheap/easy fuck, a whore, etc. So just be a gentleman and be BETTER than the guy who is just there to fuck her.

Walking away kinda says "I'm just here for the sex." I'm not saying that's bad, per se, but if you really like her then you failed a very basic test. It's okay to be more than just some guy who wants to fuck her - you may very well be the man she is really liking, and have to prove you can hang out with her JUST to connect and have a good time - without sex. ;)

20. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

That's pretty much what I did. I didn't leave immediately, but I stuck around..talked, and let her know that I was interested. :dunno:

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

thats whats referred to as ASD - Anti-Slut Defense

she knows she is attracted to you and she is trying to keep herself from being alone with you because she will give in to your advances if you push the issue.

She still wants sex, but the ASD is programmed into her and she is going to exhibit it. You have to push through it if you want to have sex with her.

22. whip

whip New Member

Ahh keep talking to her and see where it goes if it is meant to be then you'll tap it when the time is right.

23. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

:bowdown:

24. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

she has AIDS

25. toolow

toolow you left a whole where my heart should be...

Sounds like quite a few of you in here have been reading "The Game: By Neil Strauss"