FRK So what do you use to

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Jun 20, 2005.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Sanatize your blades for cutting? I was considering doing it again I went and bought a decent scalpel set but I DO NOT want to get a infection. What do the resident cutters use to sanitize their skin/tools?

I was thinking boil the scalpels and alcohal the skin but I dont know if this is enough. Anyone have access to a autoclave? Think a tat shop would let me borrow theres?

2. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

well I gave it a hlour and got no responses. I guess most of yall are sleeping this early on a monday morning. Anyways im off to sleep see ya in the marrow.

3. RichardWilliams6969

RichardWilliams6969 New Member

Well, I wouldn't advise cutting at all. It will eventually leave scars and on a rare chance you could become anemic. It is totally your choice, ofcourse.

Tattoo parlors loaning an autoclave? Not likely at all. those are hella expensive. I would suggest purchasing new razorblades each time (they are hella cheap anyhow) so you don't risk infection. If that is not an option then bake your instruments in the oven at 200+ for 20 minutes. That will kill nearly anything on the planet except these little bugs they found living in geysers (silicon based ameobas, who woulda thunk it?).

Also, alcohol will do the trick as long as you do it thouroughly (sp?) Wipe the skin until there is NO visibly discoloration on the alcohol prep, just like when a nurse gives an injection. You aren't doing surgery, but you could use Iodine based cleaners such as 'Betadine', but it could bring on a reaction if you are allergic (can you eat shrimp? they have a lot of iodine). Plus Iodine stains the skin.

Again, I suggest you find other ways to get your fix, such as spanking the monkey. Its a thousand times safer to masterbate than cutting yourself. You only risk carpet-burn that way.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

surgical grade blades +alcohol on everthing.

please be mindfull of cleaning up/dressing any wounds. in addintion to neosporin, there are some cremes you can use after its healed to reduce scarring....

5. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Scars dont bother me at all. Im just worried about infection. Im not going to be cutting deep or anything like that.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Shouldn't this be in body mods forum?

7. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...I'm too vain for this. :mamoru:

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Or carpal tunnel :mamoru:

9. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

10. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I've had jewellry that I brought from home sterilized by my piercers autoclave so for a small fee I'm sure that they'd let you drop it off and pick it up unless they were too busy