So what do you love about being in a relationship?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cerridwen, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Alright, I was feeling a little left out of the other two threads that are going on about being single, so I thought i'd create my own.
    What do you love about being in a relationship?

I love pretty much everything about it from knowing that someone will always be there to having someone to tell my most intimate thoughts. I love being able to express myself freely. I even love our little fights just knowing that it is only going to make us stronger and that we will always be there to work through it. Having someone to grow with is the most wonderful thing IMO.

2. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

The sex

Snuggling up together in bed and sleeping skin to skin

Going to a party or a club and having a great time without even thinking about having to impress or attract anyone except the person you came with who thinks you're great anyway.

Having someone to share my great or terrible day with and doing the same for him.

Having someone who will listen to me and give me realistic advice about life decisions because it's his life too.

The millions of small moments that happen everyday as you grow as a couple.

Did I mention the sex? :x:

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I used to love the fact that in times like this. 3:30AM on a weekday. I had someone to call and actually try to make sense of my drunken love and/or philosofical ramblings. At this exact moment, I feel so lonely it hurts.

If my stupid friend hadnt gotten too drunk to drive and pick me up to go to the bar. Right know I wouldnt even be thinking about this shit.

4. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

I would have to say the skin to skin contact... man thats great... also waking up next to her... fuckin fantastic

5. Apothis

Apothis New Member

It's kinda weird for me. I'm seeing a woman who has two kids. I used to have a policy about not doing this, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. But it's kinda nice though. I seriously don't like the idea of playing daddy for someone else's "baggage". But I do like them and they seem like the type of kids I would have liked to be mine. Besides, IF I ever get to reproduce myself, I'm sure I can use this experience. That's all a bit of a tangent though. Just the other day I went over there after work for her to cook dinner. As I was leaving the parking lot here, I just had the warm feeling of "having something to come home to". Mind you, it's not my home or my family, but it was a good feeling none the less. It's good to feel wanted, to know there's someone thinking of you. Also, sex is always fun and we do plenty of that. I'm big on the whole physical intimacy thing. It's difficult to sleep together though because ..not much actual sleeping takes place.

It's nice to have someone who cares.
    It's nice to have someone to be naked with.
    It's nice to have both physical and emotional intimacy, to have a "bond" (that may or may not involve my shlong at a given moment)
    It's nice to be able to talk and to listen, to be able to open up and be comfortable with someone.

6. page

page New Member

I love not having to do everything myself, yet if I wanted to I still could and he would support me all the way.

I like cooking with/for someone and having him cook for me.

I love having our little kitten together and buying her new toys.

I love living together, sleeping together, :naughty: together

I love rolling over in the morning on the weekends- both of us half asleep still and barely opening our eyes to look at eachother and smile.

I could go on, and on, and on.... :hs: :love:

7. kavery

kavery New Member

I just love being together, every moment we have with one another is so precious to me. And I love sleeping next to him, being able to roll over and see him, and feel his skin against mine...I love the way he makes me feel like i'm the most special girl in the world, and I hope I make him feel just as amazing.

8. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

Waking up next to her and knowing that everything is perfect.

Having a shower buddy, showering alone is just so boring in comparison...

Having something to play with when the movie gets boring :naughty:

Looking into those beautiful eyes after a crappy day and suddenly feeling better.

Snuggling, kissing, hugging, and knowing that you will be able to keep doing that for the rest of your lives.

9. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Having someone who cares and is there unconditionally with compassion and sympathy when you are going through the hardest things in your life.

Someone who is there not because they have to be, but because they want to be.

They are there for the important things for the same reasons.

Having someone you don't have to hide your quirks or wierdness. You don't have to hide anything and don't have to worry about being judged. You can just be your cheesy self and not only do they put up with all the weird things... they love it.

Having someone you can be physical with whenever you feel like it.

10. NINE9DC4

NINE9DC4 New Member

I love that feeling you get, the chills down your spine, when you look deep into their heart and know that they care for and love you just as much as you love them. And knowing that they'll always be there for you, no matter the circumstances, the pain, or the cost.

11. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:)

12. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I just love being with my GF, I love taking naps or sleeping next to her, waking up with her still asleep and waking her up with a soft kiss or vice versa..

What I love most is knowing she cares about me and loves me no matter what and I can count on her to be there when my day isntoing well or when I'm upset how a few seconds of being on the phone with her can change all that..

I'm gonna marry this girl one day.

13. C4172

C4172 New Member

I love sleeping next to one another and in mid sleep,realizing that you moved away from one another, and reaching around to cuddle together. Unconscious Love! ...just one of my favorite things.:wiggle:

14. Black03

Black03 New Member

I agree.... same thing for me

15. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

Falling asleep with her / waking up with her

Cuddling up on a cold night and watching a movie

Having someone who cares about me and shows it

Having someone I can talk to about anything and who shares my interests

Someone I can be myself around

Someone I can trust

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

*sitting/ lying on the couch together
    *the sex
    *waking up and falling asleep beside him (I like to look at him when he's sleeping)
    *having someone who actually supports you and your dreams and puts up with all the weird moods
    *the kisses, the cuddling, the affection etc.
    *having someone to come home to, someone to talk to about everything

well, everything :big grin:

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

everything... even the bad stuff.

I love the kisses in the morning before he goes to work, and at night when we snuggle before bed.
    I like coming home to him and getting hugs after a long day at work.
    I like going out to places with him, even though he embarasses me constantly.
    Snuggling to keep each other warm
    The fights we have teach me a lot about myself so that I can improve.
    His great sense of humor.
    The feeling of being fulfilled with someone fantastic in my life.
    Knowing that he'll keep me safe.
    Knowing that he'll make me happy.
    All our little outings in the jeep, to parks or just for a drive, the games we play, the way he hates to lose to me (and vice versa), the things I teach him and he teaches me.
    His smile.
    His body is pretty nice too.
    And the sex is good. :o