FRK So what do you call someone who likes to be exposed outdoors?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by !m/_, Jun 12, 2006.

1. !m/_

!m/_ D͇͈̰̳̺̼ͩ̋̓̾i̠͈̩͙̱̳̟͂̊s̈́͐́ ̻͓̙͌̃̿s̖͙̲̰̫ͨͧ̈́̍̿̚ò&#82

I've had a fairly outgoing sexual nature ever since I was a little kid and I always enjoyed taking a chance to expose myself in stange ways. It wasn't until over the past year or two I've really been seriously intruiged by this behavior and I've found myself going out of my way to feel the sun on my cock or the wind blowing between my balls. It's an awesome feeling letting the fresh air touch parts of you that are normally covered! It makes the blood rush to my genitals.

Now the funny thing is that I don't necessarily care to be watched by people, I just like to be outside or in public places, whether or not it's in the vicinity of people. I like the feeling of showing as much of the world my junk without a single human being actually laying eyes on me. I guess I enjoy the tension of possibly being seen, but I want it to be a secret.

I used to walk around my neighborhood late at night and play with myself down the sidewalk, occasionally stopping under a street light to pull my shaft out and show it to the whole street! Of course no one is awake at this hour to see my lovely tool, but there I am in the middle of the street totally bared! I loved to lay down on the bike path next to my house under the moon and jack off. Being in the presence of a celestial body always heightened the experience for some reason.

I've also dabbled into some light self-portrait nude photography, both in the comfort of my own home as well as out in the wild. I try to maintain an artistic approach to the pictures, which I guess is my funny way of justifying to myself that I'm not totally weird :mamoru: I think one day I might post the pictures, but most likely under the guise of an AE ;)

I've talked pretty in-depth about all this with my girl, she always tells me it's really hot what I do and she wants to feel the same way with me at times. She also thinks the photos are spectacular. I guess we've had some of our more private moments in less than private areas, but a true outdoors experience is yet to come. I really want to make love to her under the moon, I think it would be a powerful experience.

2. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

What do you call them?

weird? :dunno:

JK..i like that feeling too...but for me its better if people can see :naughty:

3. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

A closet exhibitionist? A shy nudist? :dunno:

Embrace the weirdness, its just so much easier! ;)

4. !m/_

!m/_ D͇͈̰̳̺̼ͩ̋̓̾i̠͈̩͙̱̳̟͂̊s̈́͐́ ̻͓̙͌̃̿s̖͙̲̰̫ͨͧ̈́̍̿̚ò&#82

that just doesn't turn me on :dunno:

5. Monklicous

Monklicous New Member

Once you go nude you never go back IMO. The wife and I go to nude beaches. Just make sure to lotion the back side of the boys when you are laying on your stomach.:o

6. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Dunno what the term is for that fetish.
    I have a touch of it myself.

Its not that I want people to see me... I dont want to expose myself.
    But getting down i the woods, in a field, in the sun, in the rain has always turned me on very much.
    Especially the rain.

naturalist fetish I guess?

7. Madness

Madness Do not let Dr. Mario touch your genitals. He is no

I was gonna say closet nudist, but after getting to the part about wanking under crime lights, total exhibitionist.

Anyway, if you really wanna do the last part with your woman, plan an extended weekend camping trip and hit it :naughty:

8. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

My gf loves doing it in public places.....to be honest for me it makes me horribly uncomfterable, but she likes it. We haven't done it outside in awhile though. I'd prefer to be in a safe bedroom with the door locked so I can do any nasty freaky thing I want :naughty:

9. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Naked outdoors is the best!! :bigthumb:

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You're an exhibitionist. You may not think that you enjoy it now but eventually you'll learn to feel more "free" when people are actually watching you.

11. Grodius

Grodius New Member

This is why I love FS

12. awlewis

awlewis New Member

exhibitionist is probably the generic term