so what do i do...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by aznh2oman, May 21, 2005.

1. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

ive known this girl for about 5 years. we have gotten really close. at first im fine with just being friends cuz i had someone else. im single now but she has a bf but she frequently hangs out with me and sleeps over at my place. everytime that she sleeps over or we hang out i start to like her more and more. honestly im not the type that would ruin her relationship with her bf and her relationship wit me..she is my friend for a long time. what do you think i should do? i tried to not answer her calls for a week and when i did answer she was almost crying saying that she missed me...

2. Nsx9red

Nsx9red New Member

i was just in that spot, i just let things go with the flow, and we started dating.. i think it's best not to push anything

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sounds really weird. why is she with that other guy? you sound more like a boyfriend than he does.

maybe just be really honest and tell her your feelings? you'll prolly get with her.

4. mina

mina Bra Burner

Is her name Polyamory?

5. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

yea its getting weird for me.. i goto school like 2 hrs away so i occasionally go back home and almost everytime she wants to hang out and occasionally sleeps over...

i dunno why she is with the other guy.. it might be because her old bf was a piece of shit..but the current bf is a good guy.. met him a couple times... she says they have an open relationship.

the thing is, if i get in a relationship with her im going to be so far and will only be able to see her like once a week if im lucky. i think she would be more happier with the current bf. when im done with college in a year then its a different story.

well i dunno about the loving but not sexual yet...

6. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

just keep it like it is. go with the flow like Nsx9red said

7. nonstercae

nonstercae OT Supporter

I could see how this relationship is bothering you, but in the long run, I really would be more concerned over you lack of grammar skills. After all, that is what will keep you from doing well in life.

8. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

:gtfo2: your stupid comments are not welcomed here. im not writing a research paper... im just asking for advice of what to do in this situation.. if i thought that my grammar is hindering me from living life to the fullest then ill make a thread on that and you are welcomed to post ur 3rd post there...

9. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

i guess ill just let it ride... dont stop a good thing eh?

10. Nsx9red

Nsx9red New Member

well i started to like the girl which seems to be happening in your case, so be careful, not many go to the friends zone to lovers like me, but i still got hurt along the way, so if you feel you like her alot back down or get hurt.but i say take a chance only live once..