MIL So... we're going to be doing mcmap training next drill....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Insdav3, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

and bump our belts up another belt :mamoru:
    I guess everyone in a grunt battalion has to do this.

It would have been nice to have this before we went to war.

We have a new CO, sgt major, etc... totally new command that wasn't with us in Iraq or before so they are treating us like n00bs again. God I wish I wasn't with H&S co. I have a shop full of people who never leave the office or their computers.

2. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

3 down 3 to go

3. AltimaNX

AltimaNX New Member

Our whole company hit gray before we went to iraq. Come home get new CO and 1st sgt. Our 1st sgt is a tan belt :ugh: and neither of them are excited to be doing mcmap training.
    With the old co and 1st sgt pt was mon, wed, fri and the tues and thurs was mcmap. New command is too laid back about it, I dont like it at all.

4. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Eh either way I don't give two shits. Those who do well and manage themselves )pt, etc) properly will excel properly and make those who don't looks like bags of ass.

5. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

gray belt is about 39 hours of training ... :hsugh:

how are you reserve faggots gonna do that in one drill ... :ugh:

6. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

well... it's not uncommon for us to get to drill thursday and spend everyday from 7am-12 midnight until sunday doing random BS. It's possible :wtc:

but we're probably going to break it up from drill to drill.

7. RoblesGT

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i thought you guys were gonna do it all in like one day/weekend ...

it took me 2 weeks of 0600 - 1100 5 days a week ... most of the time we spent on combat conditioning with flaks and sapis ... :hsd:

now i wanna go for my green belt, :x:

8. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

they asked for volunteers to be bumped up to green belt instructors to teach the air wing next door. it just so happens that the ssgt i work under is a black belt instructor and is going to put me through the program :noes: There's like 3 other built guys volunteering to do it so i'm going to get tore up pretty bad.

9. RoblesGT

:weak:

i've seen reserve grunts when they get activated ... they are pieces of shit just like reserve pogs ... please stfu

10. RoblesGT

das pretty damn badass man ... i wish my unit would let me go train to become at least green belt instructor ... you do a lot of combat conditioning man .. almost to the point of hazing, :bowrofl: ... i love that shit

we got asshat Sgt's walking around with tan belts .. that shit is whack

11. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

:rofl: Maybbbbeee so, but i'll back king and say they're still 1000% better than a reserve pog. All pogs do is complain about how the network is down, that their air conditioning broke, and how much better their shop is compared to the other shops.

12. RoblesGT

:mamoru::mamoru::mamoru:

well of course ... this is how i see the hierarchy

grunt > pog > reserve grunt > army > girl scouts > reserve pog

as much as us pogs get ... a lot of us arent even going to Iraq to do our MOS ... we're getting attached to security forces/MP's/infrantry units/etc

i almost lat moved into infantry but i dont want to hate life ... :mamoru:

13. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

thats funny.. ive thought that about about most active grunt units ive seen. gee maybe its like boot camp where you think your company is hotshit and everyone else blows... but really its all in your head

14. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

:rolleyes:

15. RoblesGT

:hsughno:

i hated the unit i was with in Iraq ... pretty much everyone from Lejeune ... fucking faggots ... and i cant stand most the people I work with here in California ... bunch of faggots as well ...

only people i seem to get along with/like are the ones from Hawaii (grunt units) or the ones from Japan (not grunts but the Corps is better over there)

every reservist i've been deployed with treated this shit like a fucking painstaking duty ... :mad:

call me a fucking motard but fuck ... if you sign up as a reservist, might wantto take pride in it when you get activted ... i never saw that shit once

/:mb:

16. Accord

Accord New Member

With the MEU workup there's no fuckin way we're going to have this done by the deadline.

17. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

i pretty much see the same thing about active duty guys. all they do is bitch and complain and talk about how stupid everything is and when they are getting out.... so its probably like boot camp where you think your platoon is hotshit and everyone else sucks. then you get done and realize everyone was about the same...

regardless.. i did plenty of my own bitching during my deployment just like everyone else, but theres only about 2-3 people out of the whole damn company that i wouldnt go to war with again. and that is a true measure of a man

18. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member