FRK So we celebrated the New Year with swingers... haha

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Triple-C, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

we decided since we wanted to do a hotel function thing on New Years and none of our friends were doing that, that we were gonna go somewhere ourselves and make it interesting...
    he happened to find a "couples" thing on craigs list, regular hotel ballroom party with a bunch of swingers... we figured it would get REAL interesting and even though we arent part of that lifestyle we could meet some intreresting people and see some crazy shit...
    well we got there and sat at an empty table... and suddenly our table filled up with ALL older couples who were VERY wealthy and had been doing this stuff for YEARS... they said they were the "heavy hitters" and one told eddie they were all in the mafia... had TONS of money, all theold ladies had HUGE fake boobs, etc... and when we explained to them that we DONT swing they were totally ok and were lke "thats whats cool about these things, youre NEVER forced to do anything you dont want to"... etc... they ended up being FUN AS HELL to hang out with!!!!
    I also met this really HOT young couple, told her what I was into (girls, not swapping) and she gave me her number... she called today and wants to hang out :eek3:
    we met TONS of interesting people... then... we found out that after midnight they had the "courtesy" rooms which were rooms reserved JUST for people to go and fuck and have orgies and swap and do crazy stuff in... and people could just walk in and WATCH....... so of course we went..... holy CRAP it was nuts... just watching crazy people screwing was insane!!!

Like I said, we dont swing or swap or anything but it was SO interesting, SO hilarious, and SO fun, we would DEFINITELY go to a party like this again just to be with the people again!!

i cant believe we did it, it was so fun, and i thought you guys would appreciate hearing about it :mamoru:

2. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

I feel like that should all start,

Dear Penthouse...

3. guerojo

guerojo The Crusher-Thats right. OT Supporter

You'll be swinging in no time at all.

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Wow! I didn't realize that you could go and be an observer even if you are not ready to participate! Neat!

Thanks for sharing that story, Triple-C!

(Did you see Michael Bolton there?)

(j/k)

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

yep, partying with swingers is always a blast.. at least for me it is. This year I didn't do the swinger events. I hung out with friends I hadn't seen in 8 months. Very laid back and didn't have to worry to much on what to wear. :)

6. Savage

Savage New Member

ugh...that's the way it was supposed to go for me and my gf. Unfortunately, our reply back from the craigslist ad got us all excited and then way down at the bottom in a small font was something like, "be aware that the good majority of people attending will be 'large' in body size." :(

7. audrey

audrey New Member

the whole watching people fuck in a hotel room sounds fucking hot

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool:

I'd love to go to one of those and just witness the act, not participate just yet, I'm terrified of the rando sexual encounters and what diseases could be had. But it'd be fun to watch.

9. Phantom Empress

Back when I used to go out ot clubs and such, I used to frequent this one Place called Parliament house. it's the largest gay owned and operated resort and club in orlando. one night, for the Pimps and ho's party I got bored in the club so my friends ad i went walkign around the hotel. SOOOO many rooms were filled with couples fucking and sucking with the windows and doors open. :eek:

For em it was my first time witnessing anone getting it on in person, much less hot gay males and a few lezies ( though they weren't as ht, still pretty, but not my style of girl).

10. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Can you say what town it was in? Watching sounds like fun.

11. xela

xela So say we all!

I believe she said Orlando.

12. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Ahhh...I thought it was MA.

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

14. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

its MA for me, probably Orlando for PE

and yes, watching was the hottest part... its not like we ever plan to participate unless to be watched ourselves, but ONLY with eachother... its just craziness all around... total hotness :naughty:

15. scaryice

scaryice New Member

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

17. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

:rofl: Our party was booked with a Black Church Group. Then, back at the hospitality rooms, one of the church group people were involved in a small orgy in one of the rooms. Anyone can join!

18. Phantom Empress

19. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

hahaha ... well someone at the party told us its common to pair the swinger parties with an unlikely group because theyre trying to tame the swingers.... thing is, the all black southern baptist church party was ALL about our party (the men anyway) and, like Natas said, even started theyre own orgy in one of the courtesy rooms hahaha

20. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

:o
    :mamoru:

21. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

Thats hot....exactly why my girl and I want to go to this swinger club near us....

We're not into swapping or anything either...but we think it would be hot to see what goes on...hopefully its not all old gross people...but either way it should be at least interesting to see what goes on....maybe even do somethign with other people watching...but definitely not full swinging or anything.

And my girl is into girls...so if we do meet a girl...cool...but thats not why we're going...

22. xela

xela So say we all!

I'd like to watch people to since I'm thinking more and more that I'm a voyeur. I wouldn't want to swap partners though.

23. sugarslxt

sugarslxt New Member

1 of my bosses is a swinger and he isnt shy about it. I work in a kitchen and the whole kitchen knows. But hes cool as shit.

24. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

i wish there were more places like that around here...

25. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

exactly...i dont want to swap my girlfriend for anyone...though she is more than welcome to get with another girl.

voyeur/exhibition is what makes it hot for us:naughty: