So uhh.. things went a little further than planned on the first date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moses, Jun 4, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Basically i guess i'm wondering how bad it is to go that far on a first date, is there an exception if things are going really well?

If you guys wanna know how the date went, i've got no problems letting you know, but if you don't care i'll save other people some reading time :p

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:dunno: boyfriend and I fooled around before our first official 'date'
    things have been fantastic for the last year and a half.
    well, excluding recently. But I dont think that has much to do with it.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i usually get a lil bit frustrated when I dont hit it on the first date so rock on broseph

4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

There are a lot of people that would probably say that if you got that far on the first date it is a bad sign. But those people I think still have highschool mentalitys or something. Any girl I've dated I've slept with before any actual dates

5. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

well, this was our first time actually talking and being out together. Every other time its been a quick hello while out. when i first was introduced to her she had a bf. So i never really asked for her # until recently.

6. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

details are overwhelming...

the main problem you have to worry about on escalating too quick with a girl is "buyer's remorse" - the next time you want to see her she might not want to for fear of you thinking she's a slut or believing you only want sex from her

7. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I would have no problems giving it up on a first date if I new the guy well enough to trust him, believe that it was going to turn into a relationship and any guy who falls into either of those catagories probably wouldn't think I was a slut for doing so. That being said...I slept with my ex before our first date.:o

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Things went very well on the date, lots of conversation, no silences. We've got a few things in common so far. She had a little too many to drink, mentioned that she didn't wanna drive home so I offered my place. one thing led to another and we were having sex. In the morning she said she didn't intend on having sex, but things were going really well. She was affectionate towards me and still close to me in the morning. As she left she gave me a hug and kiss and said to call her when i got back from austin (went for one night) :dunno:

i called her and left a message when i got back sun evening, and got a few texts today from her, so i'm guessing everything is cool. She did mention wanting to take me to a sushi place sometime also.

9. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Some guys would probably say you shouldn't have called her so soon, but I would say props on that.

10. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

well, had we not did what we did i prob would have waited a few days and stayed busy.

11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

i would say those guys are retarded

...dude is this just a bragging thread? you had sex, she continued to show affection, and you guys are still talking and planning a second date...

12. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Not at all, i dont give two shakes of piss what anyone would think of me if i had sex or not. Just honestly curious about going that far the first time you really hang out with someone and kinda what could unfold.

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

it all depends on situations and circumstances. you really have to feel it out, what kind of connection you guys have, and so on.

14. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Yea, I think it really all depends on the two of you, levels of trust, etc, etc. In my situation we dated for like 5 months and it went south probably partly because I had sex with him so soon. He hung out with a lot of chicks and near the end of the relationship my jealousy got in the way thinking well if we were friends who started banging what is stoping him from doing that shit with other chicks. If you want more out of the relationship than just sex I would let her know and take her out again soon.

15. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Why worry about what could "unfold"?? It's not that difficult to see the various options here. It's not like you can undo what you've already done.

IMO planning for what might happen is far worse than simply enjoying the moments you have together.

16. Brian May

Brian May New Member

Let it play out, see what happens.

I've been with my current gf almost a year and a half. Our first date consisted of bowling, shooting pool, then parking at a scenic overlook where she stripped down to nothing but a thong and played touchy feely with me. Afterwards I fucked her like she's never been fucked before.

Sometimes I think she's only with me because I fuck her so good :hsugh:

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I caught a segment of a TV show earlier today that really cracked me up. It was one of those Blind Date shows, and they had a couple set up that went to a nudist club and played naked ping-pong in front of a bunch of 50+ year old folks on their first date.

That was kinda a "WTF" moment :hsugh:

But, I guess it worked well for them.... so who knows?

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you should always contact a girl the day after sex. maybe just a txt or email, but something that lets her know you plan on seeing her again, if you do plan on seeing her again.

19. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I'm running into problems with a gal that I moved fast on a first date..... to top it of, I'm the rebound man too.

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You better start shopping for a new girl now then

21. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

it's though.... she got to my soul as a potential soulmate.

The month that we've gotten to known each other we have covered so much ground on what we have in common.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: what did I say about getting too drunk on the first date!

jk, I know you say she's the one who got sloshed....oh well, at least you got laid.

23. Stop overthinking this shit, be glad you got some, and just keep up your efforts, be a challenge, don't kiss her ass, don't ask her is it bad that we slept together so soon and you have a potential for a girl to keep coming back to you.

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

so when are you leaving?

25. Why does it matter to you? Do you dislike me? :rofl: