SRS So two dates this weekend, 2nd with one 1st with another

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, May 24, 2008.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Im looking forward to both. The new girl (Susanne) in particular because she is smart, successful, qwirky, witty and sarcastic like me. Not to mention adorable. We are going out for sushi tomorrow night. She is widowed, her husband was killed when he was 39, she is 32, same age as me.

[​IMG]

The 2nd date with Chris is Sunday night and we are catching a Saint Paul Saints baseball game. Good time to get to know each other more.

Then we have Annie, she is my new BFF. Not really my style physically but amazing personality. She is a female version of me. We have been chatting non-stop for 3 weeks now. She lives 3-4 hours North of here which sucks but we are planning on hooking up in about a month or so.

Then there is Stephanie, oh Stephanie. She moved to MN 3 weeks ago and two days after she was here she found out her BF has been married for two years. I was rebound sex lol. But man was she amazing. Freakiest chick Ive ever been with. She is Korean (strike that goal off the list :mamoru::mamoru::mamoru:) and from Boston so its odd to talk to a Asian gal who uses "wicked" every other sentence. Really cool but not ready to jump into anything deep with her. Would be nice to date a girl that made money like she does. She is a finance executive for Target Corp and makes about $120k a year already.

All 4 very nice gals so we shall see where it takes us. Not to sound a like an ass but its hard trying to keep track when all 4 want to talk and IM each night. I had to take the singles ad off Yahoo because there just isnt enough time right now.

When you guys are dating multiple people do you tell them about the others or just not talk about it even when asked?

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I'm happy for you!

And as a girls point of view(strictly my own, this may not be others) I would like to be told of the others, but maybe only if you are seriously considering me or one of the other girls. I hate to be left in the dark and guessing with guys(which I usually am). I guess to really answer your question, I would say tell them about the others further down the line, no need to jump into anything right off the bat, as you don't know how serious it is going to get.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I would feel extremely awkward dating a widow. Good luck with that one, man!

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, she is way cute! GO YOU :h5:

5. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

are these all from yahoo personals?

6. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Two from YP and two from Craigslist.

7. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

impressive.