MMA So today at the gym... v.goodandbad

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by miek, Aug 18, 2007.

1. miek

miek New Member

The Good:

New grappling shorts and rash guard for dirt cheap :bowdown:. Our instructor just came back from Brazil and is just getting rid of pretty much his whole inventory of shit that he brought back. I was pumped.

The bad:

I was rolling with someone and all of a sudden there was blood everywhere. He looks up and me and is like "Man, your ear is full of blood" so I race up to the washroom and sure enough my ear has blood pouring out of it :ugh:. So it stops and I go back down to roll... 5 minutes later I pop my shoulder out... fuck. :wtc: Probably not gonna use the new shorts tommorow now :hs:

Anyways, how has everyone's training been going? We haven't really had an update thread for a little while now... well except for djvash lol.

2. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

you can check my thread below. took the hardest nard shot i have ever taken today. :(

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i finished my BJJ stuff today :hs:, moving after just getting started ftl :down:

4. miek

miek New Member

Shitty, you find a new gym at where you're moving too?

5. miek

miek New Member

:( ugh, I had of those too last 2 classes ago. He went to pass my guard and drilled me with his knee. It hurt so bad and he didn't notice so he kept going, so I'm like fuck this *tap tap tap*. He gives me the :ugh: face, then sees what happened and gave me the :eek4: face lol.

6. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Now I'm not a doctor, but I think blood pouring from the inside of your ear isn't a good thing. If your ear drum is damaged and it gets infected you could lose some or all of your hearing. You should probably get that checked out.