MMA So Tito.

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by 2ofdem, Jul 10, 2007.

1. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

My theory is Tito only wanted a rematch with Rasheed because otherwise he wouldnt be back in the UFC.

1. Dana/Tito fight no show.
    2. He has only beaten Forrest(I reckon forrest won that fight) and Ken shamrock since he has been back.
    3. He hasnt looked very good for years, that fight on the weekend was one of the worst I have seen Tito didnt do anything thankfully Rasheed fought the worst I have seen him fight also.
    4. The old Tito sells PPVs isnt really a big issue now there are some other big names fighting and getting mainstream media coverage.
    5. He is going to have to improve a heap to be even considered a contender especially now with so much pride talent coming in. MMA Weekly have him at #9 currently but after last weekend I cant see him being in the top10.

2. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

Can we just stop talking about this asshole?

3. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

But I want to give the guy some more shit.

4. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I doubt he reads this forum and no one that does gives a shit :mamoru:

5. TQ

TQ OT Supporter

I enjoy reading other's thoughts on fights and fighters.....isn't that what the cage is for? :hsugh:

6. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

the man can barely beat people new to this sport, he is no where near a top 3 for a title shot, hes a gate keeper if you get past him you might have a chance but dont think your hot shit.

7. tonyk

tonyk New Member

:werd:

8. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

I'd still be surprised if Dana let him go... I know he doesn't like Tito, but Tito is still a big name, and would be VERY valuable to one of the UFC's competitors...

9. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

when I watched the UFC last weekend a lot of people were there who never seen it before. They only knew tito and cheered for (or against him). He sells tickets still so he's not going anywhere.

10. I don't know what pole you were smoking, but that was a pretty damn good fight he put on at 73. It was an interesting style match-up because

a) Tito is one-dimensional, and Rashaad can shut down his one dimension
    b) Tito had to show he was still tip-top at that one dimension, and was well-rounded enough to win in other areas of the fight.

11. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

So they should let him leave to another org (likely eliteXC) and create huge exposure for them and draw crazy amounts of fans for them?

that's what I call smart business

12. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

who knows with the fall of pride it had a weird effect on the mma world. it used to be all about the ufc and pride but when pride went down alot of other leagues started to gain more popularity because of all of the fighters they were able to nab.

bodog is more popular now ever since fedor faught the ifl started doing better when they got more teams and more coaches. Strike force gets baroni and other names. So who knows if it would make that big a difference because the explosion already happened.

your probably right though if tito became bodog or elitexc's poster boy then they would start making alot more money and get more exposure

13. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Tito vs Shamrock (Frank) would sell a shitload of tickets and PPVs.